SISU B Complex 100 Details
Multivitamin supplement: A factor in the maintenance of good health and to help the body metabolize proteins.
Stress, aging, active lifestyles, poor digestion, alcohol consumption, PMS, menopause, and cardiovascular disease are just some of the factors that increase the body’s need for B vitamins and why so many people can benefit from supplements. Inadequate intake of some B vitamins is not uncommon and deficiencies can be associated with fatigue, insomnia, depression, and migraines. In the diet, B vitamins are found in yeast, green leafy vegetables, and lentils. The best sources of B12 are meat and seafood, making supplements particularly advisable for vegetarians.
SISU B Complex 100 Product Information
- Complete, high-potency B complex formula to support overall health
- B vitamins support liver detoxification, healthy cholesterol levels, adrenal function, and hormone balance
- Supplementing with B vitamins combats deficiencies caused by various chronic diseases, a vegetarian diet, stress, and age
- Formulated for people living with significant stress
SISU B Complex 100 Advantages
- High-potency, fast-dissolving, vegetarian capsules
- Convenient dose of 1 capsule per day
- Active form of vitamin B2, B6 and B12
- Contains niacinamide, a non-flushing vitamin B3
- Good Manufacturing Practices standards
- Tested for guaranteed purity and potency
- NPN approved
Adult dosage: Take 1 SISU B Complex 100 capsule daily or as directed by a health care practitioner.
Serving Size: 1 Capsule
Servings per Container: 60
Amount Per Serving
% Daily Value *
|Vitamin B1 (Thiamine mononitrate)||100 mg|
|Vitamin B2 (Riboflavin & riboflavin-5-phosphate)||100 mg|
|Vitamin B3 (Niacinamide)||100 mg|
|Vitamin B5 (Pantothenic acid/calcium-d-pantothenate)||100 mg|
|Vitamin B6 (Pyridoxine hydrochloride)||100 mg|
|Vitamin B12 (cyanocobalamin)||100 mcg|
|Folate (folic acid)||400 mcg|
|Choline (choline bitartrate)||20 mg|
* Percent daily values are based on a 2000 calorie diet
† Daily Value not established
Note: Serving Sizes are rounded to the nearest whole serving
Additional Ingredients: Silicon dioxide, magnesium stearate (vegetable), hypromellose.
Allergy Information: Contains no soy, gluten, peanuts or artificial colours.
Warning: Consult a health care practitioner prior to use if you are taking levodopa or if you have impaired liver function. May cause indigestion; take with food. Store in a cool, dry place. Keep out of reach of children. Keep in bottle. As with any dietary or herbal supplement, you should advise your health care practitioner of the use of this product. If you are nursing, pregnant, or considering pregnancy, you should consult your health care practitioner prior to using this product.Use only as directed. Always read the label.