SISU Magnesium 250mg
SISU Magnesium 250mg
- Vendor:by SISU
Rated 4.7 out of 5 stars7 Reviews
Sale Sold outRegular price $15.00 USDSale price $15.00 USD Regular priceUnit price per
Save money with volume discounts!
Buy 3+$15.00 $14.70 / eachsave 2%
Buy 6+$15.00 $14.55 / eachsave 3%
Buy 12+$15.00 $14.25 / eachsave 5%
SISU Magnesium 250mg
If you find a lower price, we'll beat it
Quality products you can depend on
Canadian orders $79+ ship free
Not happy? Return it within 60 days
SISU Magnesium 250mg Details
Helps to maintain proper muscle function.Helps the body to metabolize carbohydrates, fats and proteins.
Magnesium is the second most abundant mineral inside the body’s cells and is essential for hundreds of cellular reactions and the health of every organ. It is found in whole grains, nuts and green leafy vegetables but is one of the nutrients lost during cooking and processing. Magnesium is also depleted by the use of certain medications (antibiotics, diuretics, oral contraceptives) and the consumption of alcohol, processed meats, and soda drinks. Researchers conclude that a significant proportion of North Americans consume less magnesium than they need. To compound our deficient diet, our need for magnesium increases when we are under stress or experiencing digestive difficulties – things that affect all of us from time to time. Magnesium deficiency is difficult to diagnose and is not associated with any symptoms at first, but inadequate magnesium reserves may contribute to many conditions including cardiovascular disease, diabetes, muscle pain and weakness, migraines, and headaches. Supplemental magnesium has been recommended by health professionals for decades as it plays a crucial role in our physiology, allowing our bodies (including our cardiovascular system) to function properly.
SISU Magnesium 250mg Product Information
- 250 mg of elemental magnesium from magnesium malate and the natural oxide form
- Magnesium malate is made by combining a natural magnesium complex with malic acid
- Provides the approximate equivalent of 600 mg malic acid per capsule
- Malic acid is made in the body and is also found naturally in many fruits including apples and sour cherries. It is a safe food ingredient used to flavour sour candies and some wines
- Take with food and spread the daily dosage throughout the day to reduce the likelihood of gastric side effects because too much magnesium can induce diarrhea
SISU Magnesium 250mg Advantages
- Easy-to-swallow, fast-dissolving vegetarian capsulez
- Suitable for vegans
- Contains no ingredients that are a source of gluten
- Good Manufacturing Practices standards
- Tested for guaranteed purity and potency
- NPN approved
Adult dosage: Take 1 SISU Magnesium 250mg capsule daily or as directed by a health care practitioner.
Nutrition Facts / Valeur nutritive
Serving Size: 1 Vcap
Servings per Container: 100
Amount Per Serving
|Magnesium (magnesium malate, magnesium oxide)||250 mg|
* Percent daily values are based on a 2000 calorie diet
† Daily Value not established
Note: Serving Sizes are rounded to the nearest whole serving
Additional Ingredients: Microcrystalline cellulose, magnesium stearate (vegetable), silicon dioxide. Capsule shell: hypromellose.
Allergy Information: Contains no dairy, wheat, gluten, corn, soy or peanuts.
Warning: Keep bottle tightly closed. Store away from direct heat and moisture. Do not exceed recommended dose. Do not purchase if outer seal is broken or damaged. When using nutritional supplements, please inform your physician if you are undergoing treatment for a medical condition or if you are pregnant or lactating. If you have a bad reaction to product discontinue use immediately.
SISU Magnesium 250mg Customer Reviews
- RRENAI recommend this productRated 4 out of 5 stars1 year agoUse to avoid leg cramps
This and lots of water help with leg and toe cramps
- LLoriI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 year agoIt works
Physician recommended 500 mg. @bedtime for periodic finger tremors & body shakiness, also to assist sleeping. I did this and gratefully the tremors & shakiness left the body. After 2 years I stopped taking it for about 6 weeks & the tremors, shakiness returned so I quickly ordered this again and took 500 mg at bedtime with the same results. This works for me.
- KWKathy W.I recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars2 years agoSISU Magnesium 250mg works great for me
I take the SISU Magnesium every night because if I do not I get leg cramps real bad and wake up and some times I get arm cramps too. This product helps me sleep with out any cramps. I some times do not drink enough water when I work in clients yards, so I can get the cramps in my body at night. It is a great product and really works for me.
- INIlia N.I recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars3 years agoGreat quality magnesium
I do bike and run a lot and it truly helps for muscle recovery. Very good quality product
- KAKaren A.I recommend this productRated 4 out of 5 stars5 years agoSISU Magnesium 250mg - Great!
Magnesium is known to be a good stabilizer and addition to our regular natural supplements that the body needs. It helps with 'sleepless leg syndrome'. Works for me!