SISU Cool B50
SISU Cool B50
- Vendor:by SISU
Rated 5.0 out of 5 stars1 Review
Sale Sold outRegular price $12.00 USDSale price $12.00 USD Regular priceUnit price per
Save money with volume discounts!
Buy 3+$12.00 $11.76 / eachsave 2%
Buy 6+$12.00 $11.64 / eachsave 3%
Buy 12+$12.00 $11.40 / eachsave 5%
SISU Cool B50
If you find a lower price, we'll beat it
Quality products you can depend on
Canadian orders $79+ ship free
Not happy? Return it within 60 days
SISU Cool B50 Details
Stress, aging, active lifestyles, poor digestion, alcohol consumption, PMS, menopause, and cardiovascular disease are just some of the factors that increase the body’s need for B vitamins. Inadequate intake of some B vitamins is not uncommon and deficiencies can be associated with fatigue, insomnia, mood disorders, and migraines. In the diet, B vitamins are found in yeast, green leafy vegetables, and lentils. The best sources of B12 are meat and seafood, making supplements particularly advisable for vegetarians.
Helps the body to metabolize carbohydrates, fats, and proteins. A factor in the maintenance of good health.
SISU Cool B50 Features and Benefits
- Complete B complex formula plus biotin, choline, and inositol
- B vitamins support brain function and fetal brain development
- Vitamin B12 is involved in energy production and supports the production of red blood cells
- Vitamin B6, B12, and folic acid together help reduce homocysteine levels, a risk factor for heart problems
- B vitamins support liver detoxification, healthy cholesterol levels, adrenal function, and hormone balance
- Supplementing with B vitamins is often recommended for people exposed to high levels of stress, people with very active lifestyles, women addressing hormonal issues, and seniors
SISU Cool B50 Advantages
- High-potency, fast-dissolving vegetarian capsule
- Convenient dose of 1 capsule per day
- Active form of vitamin B2, B6 and B12 for accelerated absorption
- Contains niacinamide, a non-flushing vitamin B3
- Suitable for vegans
- Good Manufacturing Practices standards
- Tested for guaranteed purity and potency
- NPN approved
Adult dosage: Take 1 SISU Cool B50 capsule daily with food or as directed by a health care practitioner.
Nutrition Facts / Valeur nutritive
Serving Size: 1 Vcap
Servings per Container: 60 - 60 Vcaps, 200 - 200 Vcaps
Amount Per Serving
% Daily Value *
|Vitamin B1 (thiamine (thiamine hydrochloride)||50 mg||†|
(riboflavin/riboflavin-5-phosphate (sodium salt)
|Vitamin B3 (niacinamide)||50 mg|
(pyridoxine hydrochloride, pyridoxal-5-phosphate)
|Vitamin B12 (methylcobalamin)||50 mcg|
|Pantothenic acid (calcium-d-pantothenate)||50 mg|
|Folate (folic acid)||400 mcg|
|Choline (choline bitartrate)||50 mg|
* Percent daily values are based on a 2000 calorie diet
† Daily Value not established
Note: Serving Sizes are rounded to the nearest whole serving
Additional Ingredients: Microcrystalline cellulose, magnesium stearate (vegetable), silicon dioxide.
Allergy Information: Contains no dairy, peanuts, wheat or soy.
Warning: Keep out of reach of children. Always read label. Consult a health care practitioner prior to use if you are taking prescription medications. Use only as directed. Store in a cool and dry place. Keep in bottle.
SISU Cool B50 Customer Reviews
- LFLil F.I recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars7 years agoGood Product Good Value
I have been deficient in B vitamins all my adult life. This supplement seems to do the trick. It is also a quality product at a great price.