SISU Omega 3 Bursts for Kids, 120 Fish Shaped Chewable Softgels
SISU Omega 3 Bursts For Kids Details
Source of omega 3 fatty acids (EPA & DHA) for the maintenance of good health. Helps support the development of the brain, eyes, and nerves in children and adolescents.
The body needs an adequate intake of healthy fats in order to support the health of the brain, cardiovascular system, skin, and joints. This is particularly important for children and adolescents who are learning, growing, and rapidly forming new tissues. Omega 3 is one of the families of healthy fats that are essential, meaning they must come from your diet by eating fatty fish several times a week, or by taking supplements. The active compounds in omega 3 are DHA (docosahexaenoic acid) and EPA (eicosapentaenoic acid) and they are primarily found in fish. DHA, because of its link to brain and behaviour, is of particular interest to children and adolescents. Many children do not eat the amount of oily fish, such as salmon, tuna and mackerel, necessary to supply their needs. A supplement specially formulated for children is a safe and reliable way to ensure they get these crucial nutrients when they need them the most.
SISU Omega 3 Bursts Product Information
- High-potency, wild tuna fish oil standardized to contain a minimum of 100 mg DHA and 24 mg EPA
- Processed using molecular distillation to concentrate the active ingredients and eliminate contaminants such as mercury, lead, PCBs, and dioxins
- DHA and EPA in omega 3 are vital to many aspects of heart health
- EPA and DHA help to control inflammation, support skin health, and may be useful against mild allergic reactions
- May help reduce behaviour problems in children with omega 3 deficiency
- Omega 3 supports brain health and provides support against depression and migraines
SISU Omega 3 Bursts Advantages
- Fun, chewable, soft gelatin capsules shaped like fish
- Natural fruit punch flavour, sweetened with natural xylitol, no artificial colours
- The soft, fruit-flavoured chewable capsule bursts in the mouth to release a pleasant, fruit punch-flavoured, lightly sweetened oil
- The capsule shell can be chewed and eaten like a gummy candy
- Children who do not like the chewy texture of the capsule can discard it after it bursts or the tail can be cut off the fish capsule and the oil squeezed into food or juice
- Every lot meets strict limits for environmental contaminants such as PCBs, dioxins, furans, and heavy metals including, mercury and lead
- Contains no ingredients that are a source of gluten
- Good Manufacturing Practices standards
- NPN approved
Dosage: Children (ages 1-8 years) & adolescents (9-18 years): Chew 2 SISU Omega 3 Bursts capsules daily or as directed by a health care practitioner.
Serving Size: 1 Softgel
Servings per Container: 120
Amount Per Serving
% Daily Value *
|Fish Oil [body oil from anchovy, sardine and/or salmon, providing 400 mg EPA (eicosapentaenoic acid) and 200 mg DHA (docosahexaenoic acid)]||1,000 mg|
|Vitamin E (d-alpha-tocopherol) from soybean oil, equivalent to 10 IU vitamin E activity||6.7 mg AT|
* Percent daily values are based on a 2000 calorie diet
† Daily Value not established
Note: Serving Sizes are rounded to the nearest whole serving
Additional Ingredients: Natural orange flavour (to mask fishy burps).
Capsule shell: Gelatin (bovine), Glycerin, Water.
Allergy Information: Contains no dairy, wheat, gluten, corn, sweeteners or artificial flavours.
Warning: Keep bottle tightly closed. Store away from direct heat and moisture. Keep out of reach of children. Do not exceed recommended dose. Do not purchase if outer seal is broken or damaged. When using nutritional supplements, please inform your physician if you are undergoing treatment for a medical condition or if you are pregnant or lactating. If you have a bad reaction to product discontinue use immediately.