SISU Essential EFA 1200mg
SISU Essential EFA 1200mg
Sale Sold outRegular price $23.00 USDSale price $23.00 USD Regular priceUnit price per
Save money with volume discounts!
Buy 3+$23.00 $22.54 / eachsave 2%
Buy 6+$23.00 $22.31 / eachsave 3%
Buy 12+$23.00 $21.85 / eachsave 5%
If you find a lower price, we'll beat it
Quality products you can depend on
Canadian orders $79+ ship free
Not happy? Return it within 60 days
SISU Essential EFA Details
A multiple fatty-acid supplement combining omega 3 and 6 fats from fish, flax and borage oils, Essential EFA provides some of the nutrients needed to achieve and maintain vibrant health. Containing EPA, DHA and GLA fatty acids, these soft-gel capsules are beneficial for eye, skin and cardiovascular health, brain function and inflammatory conditions such as arthritis and eczema.
- - Omega 3 and 6 from fish, flax and borage oils
- - Wild fish oil and cold-pressed, hexane-free vegetable oils
- - Naturally preserved with antioxidant vitamin E
The watch word for better health used to be low-fat, but after many years of low-fat diets without the expected reductions in obesity, heart attack, and other illness rates, many experts now recommend replacing unhealthy fats with good fats rather than lowering overall fat intake. In fact, supplementing the diet with concentrated, therapeutic fatty acids has been proven to have beneficial effects on mood, arthritis, eczema and psoriasis, cardiovascular health, eye health, and even weight management.
The two main families of good fats are omega 3 found in fish and flax oils and omega 6 found in borage oil. The specific omega 3 fatty acids that are responsible for the beneficial effects of fish oil are called EPA (eicosapentaenoic acid) and DHA (docosahexaenoic acid). The active fatty acid in omega 6 is GLA (gamma linolenic acid). Unfortunately, it is not easy to obtain enough of these compounds from our diet.
As a multivitamin fills in dietary gaps of vitamins and minerals from our food, a multiple fatty acid supplement such as Sisu Essential EFA combines both omega 3 and 6 fats from fish and plant sources and provides some of the nutrients you need to achieve and maintain vibrant health.
- Wild-harvested mackerel, sardine, and anchovy oil, steam-distilled and providing the natural ratio of EPA and DHA in the triglyceride form
- Cold-pressed borage seed oil and organic flax seed oil providing vegetable omega 3 fats and GLA
- Essential fatty acids are beneficial for inflammatory conditions such as arthritis and eczema, as well as for brain function, eye, skin, and cardiovascular health
- DHA intake helps maintain cell membranes more flexible to better control the influx of nutrients and calories
- Maintaining adequate DHA levels may contribute to healthy weight in a number of systems, including managing the hunger hormone, and reducing insulin resistance and unhealthy food cravings
- Every lot meets strict limits for environmental contaminants such as pesticides, herbicides, PCBs, dioxins, furans, and heavy metals including mercury and lead
- Take 3 capsules 1 time per day or as directed by a health care practitioner
Contains no Dairy, wheat, gluten, corn or soy
Nutrition Facts / Valeur nutritive
- Vitamin C, natural mixed tocopherol concentrate, Vitamin E (d-alpha tocopherol), rosemary leaf extract
- Glycerin (vegetable), purified water, gelatin (bovine)