- Vendor:by Nu-Life
Rated 5.0 out of 5 stars4 Reviews
Sale Sold outRegular price $18.00 USDSale price $18.00 USD Regular priceUnit price per
Save money with volume discounts!
Buy 3+$18.00 $17.64 / eachsave 2%
Buy 6+$18.00 $17.46 / eachsave 3%
Buy 12+$18.00 $17.10 / eachsave 5%
If you find a lower price, we'll beat it
Quality products you can depend on
Canadian orders $79+ ship free
Not happy? Return it within 60 days
Nu-Life Energy Details
Many people face an energy crisis everyday. The increasing demands of everyday life, the never ending “to-do list", the long hours at work, family activities, household chores - no wonder you don't have enough mental or physical energy! And coffee isn’t the best solution, as it eventually drains you. Energy is the all natural fast-acting, long lasting fatigue-fighter that positively donates energy and makes you feel alert, but not wired!
Nu-Life Energy Features
- 9 forms of standardized ginseng
- Royal jelly, Bee Pollen and Green Tea
- Blister pack
Nu-Life Energy Side Benefits
- Helps to promote alertness and wakefulness, and to enhance cognitive performance
- Combats fatigue and stress
- Source of antioxidants for the maintenance of good health
- Made from premium natural ingredients and manufactured according to the highest quality standards
- Blister pack for on-the-go convenience
Adults, take 1 caplet in the morning and 1 caplet in the afternoon or any time you want a second wind.
Take 1 caplet of Nu-Life Energy with breakfast and 1 caplet with lunch, or as directed by your health professional.
Nutrition Facts / Valeur nutritive
Serving Size: 1 Caplet
Servings per Container: 60 - 60 Caplets, 180 - 180 Caplets
Amount Per Serving
% Daily Value *
|Eleuthero root standardized extract||50 mg|
|Green tea leaf standardized extract||200 mg|
|Royal jelly, lyophilized||50 mg|
|Cayenne fruit 8:1 extract||400 mg*|
|Fo-ti root 12:1 powdered extract||600 mg*|
|Yerba mate leaf 8:1 extract||400 mg*|
|Bee pollen||200 mg|
|Gotu kola leaf 5:1 extract||250 mg*|
|Kola nut standardized extract||50 mg|
* Percent daily values are based on a 2000 calorie diet
† Daily Value not established
Note: Serving Sizes are rounded to the nearest whole serving
Additional Ingredients: Dicalcium phosphate, microcrystalline cellulose,croscarmellose sodium, stearic acid, silicon dioxide, magnesium stearate(vegetable), pharmaceutical glaze.
Allergy Information: Energy does not contain wheat, yeast, soy, citrus, egg, milk preservatives, artificial colour, sugar or starch.
Warning: Store in a cool, dry place. Keep out of reach of children. Keep in bottle. As with any dietary or herbal supplement, you should advise your health care practitioner of the use of this product. If you are nursing, pregnant, or considering pregnancy, you should consult your health care practitioner prior to using this product.Use only as directed. Always read the label.
Nu-Life Energy Customer Reviews
- HCHameed C.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars9 seconds agoBest service
Your service was great. Merchandise came very quickly. Like it.
- SPSebastian P.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 month agoExcellent Product
This is an Excellent Product which was delivered on time
- EEldaI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 year agoNu life energy
This gives me the energy I need to get me through the day. Superior ingredients that helps with my immune system.
- FCFrancois C.I recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars5 years agoexcellent !
i'm a truck driver, and it makes a big difference