Acorelle Royal Wax, 100g
Acorelle Royal Wax, 100g
Sale Sold outRegular price $10.00 USDSale price $10.00 USD Regular priceUnit price per
Save money with volume discounts!
Buy 3+$10.00 $9.80 / eachsave 2%
Buy 6+$10.00 $9.70 / eachsave 3%
Buy 12+$10.00 $9.50 / eachsave 5%
If you find a lower price, we'll beat it
Quality products you can depend on
Canadian orders $79+ ship free
Not happy? Return it within 60 days
Acorelle Royal Wax Details
Professional hair removal at home
Acorelle Royal Wax is a peelable wax without strips, certified organic, which will guarantee you professional and above all, long-lasting results (up to 4 weeks!).
It is effective on short hairs (2 to 5mm), and therefore perfect for complete and easy depilation of sensitive areas such as the armpits, bikini line, or even facial areas.
No doubt, it is now easy to remove hair yourself thanks to Acorelle Royal Wax.
An ecological formula, 100% natural and certified organic
Without bands, this peelable wax allows you to considerably reduce your waste. Its pot is recyclable and its spatula is made of bamboo from sustainable sources, FSC certified. This stripless and ecological wax kit will allow you for an efficient, optimal and very gentle pulling.
This exclusive formula with natural pine resin and organic beeswax from responsible beekeeping is very easy to apply and provides strong adhesion and hair pulling power, all without tape.
To respect sensitive skin, organic white lily extract and castor oil soothe and protect freshly shaved skin.
An economical and practical format
This economical format is optimized for a complete hair removal session for sensitive areas (armpits, bikini line, face). This wax heats up quickly in the microwave in 2 minutes or 15 minutes in a bain-marie, for those who do not have a microwave.
When the wax has melted and looks like thick honey, it's ready! However, check the temperature of the peel-off wax without bio strip before application.
For optimal hair removal, you will need to apply the royal wax in a semi-thick layers on all the areas of the body concerned. Once applied, all you have to do is pull! Wax residues are easily removed using an organic vegetable oil, such as Acorelle's SOS oil with soothing and healing properties.
Heat the peelable wax for 2 minutes in the microwave or 15 minutes in a bain-marie.
Once heated, mix the peelable wax and carefully control its temperature, a wax too hot can cause burns. Now make way for hair removal.
On perfectly clean, dry and healthy skin, start by:
- Apply powder on the area to be depilated (areas of the face, armpits or bikini line)
- Place a bead of the Acorelle royal wax on top of the surface to be depilated and in the direction of hair growth.
- Spread the wax in a fairly thin layer with thicker edges for pulling off
- As soon as the wax no longer sticks under your fingers, it's time to remove it! For this, it is necessary to tighten the skin, and to remove the wax with a sharp gesture and against the hair (The band must be well parallel to the skin when it is removed)
- Finally, to remove the last wax residues on your skin, you can immediately reapply a strip of wax that has already been used, or wait until they are dry to remove them with your fingernails. You can also use Acorelle's organic soothing SOS oil, perfect for removing the last residues and immediately soothing freshly shaved skin.
After waxing, redness may appear, but don't worry, it will go away quickly.
Nutrition Facts / Valeur nutritive
|Glyceyl Rosinate, Cera Alba, Ricinus Communis Seed Oil, Helianthus Annuus Seed Oil, Lilium Candidum Bulb Extract|