Nature's Way Fenugreek + Blessed Thistle, 180 Tablets
by Natures Way
Nature's Way Fenugreek + Blessed Thistle Details
Nature's Way Fenugreek + Blessed Thistle is a unique herbal combination that is traditionally used in herbal medicine as a galactogogue/lactogogue to help promote and increase breast milk production and secretion. In addition Fenugreek and Blessed Thistle also have myriad of other benefits.
The three constituents of fenugreek, tri-gonelline, nicotinic acid and coumarin decrease blood sugar levels. Fenugreek seeds are also high in fibre. Fibre helps to regulate blood sugar by slowing down the absorption of sugar in the intestines. Fenugreek is also used to increase the milk supply of nursing mothers. Other reported uses for fenugreek are to lower cholesterol, thin mucus secretions and lubricate the intestines to relieve constipation.
Blessed thistle is used for stimulating the appetite and soothing indigestion, which is often are caused by lack of digestive juices. It is also often used to help stimulate that body's production of gastric acids and the flow of bile which can improve digestion and assist the liver in the detoxifying process. Blessed thistle can also increase circulation and treat hormone imbalances. It may also increase memory (mommy brain) by delivering oxygen to the brain.
Nature's Way Fenugreek + Blessed Thistle Features and Benefits
- Nature's Way Fenugreek + Blessed Thistle provides 450 mg of Fenugreek Seed and 375 mg of Blessed Thistle, sourced from the aerial parts of the plant, per tablet
- Nature's Way Fenugreek + Blessed Thistle is TRU-ID certified, meaning it's DNA test verified so you can be sure you're getting what you paid for
- The combination of Fenugreek and Blessed Thistle is used in herbal medicine to help increase breast milk production
- Certified potency, Easy to swallow cap
- May help regulate blood sugar levels
- Soothes the stomach and intestines
- Increases breast milk production
- Helps break up congestion
Adults, take 4 tablets of Nature's Way Fenugreek + Blessed Thistle 2 times per day, (or 8 tablets 1 time per day) with adequate fluid before a meal.
|Serving Size: 4 Tablets
Servings per Container: 45
Amount Per Serving
% Daily Value *
|Fenugreek (Trigonella foenum-graecum) (seed)||450 mg||†|
|Blessed Thistle (Cnicus benedictus)(aerial parts)||375 mg||†|
* Percent daily values are based on a 2000 calorie diet
† Daily Value not established
Note: Serving Sizes are rounded to the nearest whole serving
Microcrystalline cellulose, Hydroxypropyl cellulose, Stearic acid, Silica, Magnesium stearate, Hydroxypropyl methylcellulose, Glycerin
Do not take if you are pregnant or if you gave an allergy to Asteraceae/Compositae (daisy) family.
Consult a health care prctitioner prior to use if you have diabetes or are breastfeeding. Consult a health care practitioner if symptoms persist or worsen. Hypersensitivity/allergy is known to occur, in which case, discontinue use. Safety sealed with printed inner seal. Do not use if seal is broken or missing.