Vega Sport Pre-Workout Energizer Details
- 100mg Caffeine
- 16g of Functional Carbs
- Panax Ginseng
- Coconut Oil
- Devil's Claw
Get in the zone with energy to burn. Vega Sport Pre-Workout Energizer gives the energy you need to push through long and intense workouts.
Vega Sport Pre-Workout Energizer is a unique blend of 12 synergistic, plant-based, performance-driven ingredients that help increase endurance, aerobic and anaerobic capacity, and enhance mental focus during long and high-intensity workouts.
Frequently Asked Questions
Can I give Vega Sport Pre-Workout Energizer to my child?
Because Vega Sport Pre-Workout Energizer contains caffeine, neither product is recommended for children. If you have further questions please consult your health care practitioner.
Should I use Vega Sport Sugar-Free Energizer or Vega Sport Pre-Workout Energizer?
Use Vega Sport Sugar-Free Energizer for:
- Running for up to 30 minutes
- Cycling for up to 30 minutes
- Swimming for up to 30 minutes
- Walking for up to 60 minutes
- Yoga (depending on intensity) for up to 90 minutes
- Pilates for up to 60 minutes
- Strength training up to 30 minutes (depending on intensity)
- High intensity intervals or Crossfit-style training for less than 30 minutes
Use Vega Sport Pre-Workout Energizer for:
- Running for more than 30 minutes
- Cycling for more than 30 minutes
- Swimming for more than 30 minutes
- Walking for more than 60 minutes
- Power yoga for more than 60 minutes
- Hockey, soccer or basketball games/practices of more than 30 minutes
- Intense strength training for more than 30 minutes
- High intensity intervals or Crossfit-style training for more than 30 minutes
How does the caffeine in Vega Sport Pre-Workout Energizer compare to coffee?
There is 100 mg of caffeine from naturally occurring sources in one serving of Vega Sport Pre-Workout Energizer. The sources of caffeine are green tea and yerba maté. One 8 oz/250ml cup of coffee has between 100 and 135 mg of caffeine in it.
How many times a day can I take Vega Sport Pre-Workout Energizer?
Experts say that adults should limit their intake to 200 mg of caffeine per day. Vega Sport Pre-Workout Energizer contains 100mg of caffeine from green tea and yerba mate. This product is not intended as a substitute for sleep.
Why does Vega Sport Pre-Workout Energizer contain sugar?
The sugars added to Vega Sport products are there for energy, to help support your workout.
Take Vega Sport Pre-Workout Energizer 20 minutes before your workout to help get in the zone with energy to burn.
Serving Size: 1 Scoop (0.6oz)
Servings per Container: 30
Amount Per Serving
% Daily Value *
|Calories From Fat||4.5|
|Total Fat||0.5 g||1%|
|Saturated Fat||0 g||0%|
|Trans Fat||0 g||0%|
|Total Carbohydrate||16 g||5%|
|Dietary Fiber||1 g||4%|
|Coconut Seed Oil||500 mg||†|
|Yerba Mate (Leaf)||167mg||†|
|Devil's Claw (6:1) Extract (Root)||150 mg||†|
|Green Tea (Leaf)||100 mg||†|
|Rhodiola (Root)||100 mg||†|
|3% Rosavins||3 mg||†|
|Ginseng (Root)||100 mg||†|
|4% Ginsenoside||4 mg||†|
|Turmeric (Root)||53 mg||†|
|95% Curcuminoids||50 mg||†|
|Ginger (Root)||100 mg||†|
|5% Gingerols||0.5 mg||†|
* Percent daily values are based on a 2000 calorie diet
† Daily Value not established
Note: Serving Sizes are rounded to the nearest whole serving
Additional Ingredients: Whole Grain Brown Rice Syrup, Organic Palm Nectar, Natural Blackberry, Strawberry, Raspberry, Acai And Pomegranate Flavors, Citric Acid, DL-Malic Acid, Organic Red Beet Powder.
Allergy Information: n/a
Warning: Consult a health care practitioner prior to use if you are taking prescription medication or if you have a serious medical condition and if you are pregnant or breastfeeding. Do not use if seal is broken.