SISU Zinc Citrate 30mg, 90 Veg Caps
SISU Zinc Citrate 30mg Details
A factor in the maintenance of good health. Helps tissue formation. Helps the body to metabolize proteins, fats and carbohydrates.
Zinc is an essential mineral and particularly important for prostate health and male fertility, fetal growth, the production of blood sugar stabilizers, eye health and immune health. Zinc deficiency occurs in people who do not get enough zinc from dietary sources such as red meat and shellfish. The effects of zinc deficiency include depressed immune health, decreased sense of taste or smell, skin disorders, night blindness and male infertility. The benefits and safety of zinc supplementation have been well researched and established in humans.
SISU Zinc Citrate 30mg Product Information
- May help reduce the duration of the common cold
- Supports the immune system
- Helps slow the progression of Age-related Macular Degeneration (AMD) in combination with other antioxidant nutrients such as vitamin C, vitamin E, and beta carotene
- Improves skin health and helps clear acne
- Important for the production of the male hormone testosterone, zinc may help improve sperm count and is a factor in prostate health
- Plays an important role in metabolism of blood sugar
SISU Zinc Citrate 30mg Advantages
- High-potency zinc in the citrate form
- Convenient dose of one capsule per day
- Suitable for vegans
- Contains no ingredients that are a source of gluten
- Good Manufacturing Practices standards
- Tested for guaranteed purity and potency
- NPN approved
Adult dosage: Take one SISU Zinc Citrate 30mg capsule a day with food or as directed by a health care practitioner.
Serving Size: 1 Vcap
Servings per Container: 90
Amount Per Serving
% Daily Value *
|Zinc (Zinc citrate)||30 mg||†|
* Percent daily values are based on a 2000 calorie diet
† Daily Value not established
Note: Serving Sizes are rounded to the nearest whole serving
Additional Ingredients: Microcrystalline cellulose, magnesium stearate (vegetable). Capsule shell: hypromellose.
Allergy Information: Contains no soy, wheat, gluten, corn, peanuts, dairy or preservatives.
Warning: Keep bottle tightly closed. Store away from direct heat and moisture. Do not exceed recommended dose. Do not purchase if outer seal is broken or damaged. When using nutritional supplements, please inform your physician if you are undergoing treatment for a medical condition or if you are pregnant or lactating. If you have a bad reaction to product discontinue use immediately.