SISU Vitamin D 1000IU Details
An important factor in the prevention of bone loss in men and women.
Vitamin D is produced naturally when our skin is exposed to strong sunlight. However, in the northern hemisphere this type of natural light is not available during much of the year, therefore Canadians are at a greater risk of deficiency. Other at-risk groups include seniors, people with darker skin, vegans and those on a low protein diet. Health professionals in Canada estimate that increased vitamin D blood levels would reduce incidence of a variety of conditions, including osteoporosis, cardiovascular diseases, multiple sclerosis, and pneumonia. Adequate levels vitamin D are important for the prevention of many chronic health conditions.
SISU Vitamin D 1000IU Product Information
- One tablet provides 1,000 IU of Vitamin D, the maximum allowed in a Canadian supplement
- D3 (cholecalciferol) derived from lanolin from sheep’s wool
- Vitamin D is essential to calcium absorption and helps support bone density and helps reduce fractures
SISU Vitamin D Advantages
- Tiny, fast-dissolving tablets that can be chewed, swallowed whole or dissolved under the tongue or in any liquid
- Contains no ingredients that are a source of gluten
- Tested for guaranteed purity and potency
- Good Manufacturing Practices standards
- NPN approved
Adult dosage: Take orally 1 SISU Vitamin D tablet daily or as directed by a health care practitioner.
Serving Size: 1 Tablet
Servings per Container: 90
Amount Per Serving
% Daily Value *
Vitamin D (Vitamin D3)
equivalent to 1,000 IU of vitamin D (cholecalciferol) activity
* Percent daily values are based on a 2000 calorie diet
† Daily Value not established
Note: Serving Sizes are rounded to the nearest whole serving
Additional Ingredients: Lactose, croscarmellose sodium, silicon dioxide, microcrystalline cellulose, magnesium stearate (vegetable), calcium silicate.
Allergy Information: Contains no wheat, gluten or peanuts.
Warning: Keep bottle tightly closed. Store away from direct heat and moisture. Do not exceed recommended dose. Do not purchase if outer seal is broken or damaged. When using nutritional supplements, please inform your physician if you are undergoing treatment for a medical condition or if you are pregnant or lactating. If you have a bad reaction to product discontinue use immediately.