SISU Vinpocetine 10mg, 90 Softgels
SISU Vinpocetine 10mg Details
To help improve cognitive function in those with age related cognitive decline.
The brain needs a constant supply of oxygen, glucose, and nutrients to perform properly and maintain cognitive function. Steady and adequate blood circulation to the brain is what delivers these essentials. Weakened blood flow to the brain can result in dizziness, irritability, lack of concentration, and deteriorating memory. Vinpocetine is a herbal extract that improves blood flow to the brain, supporting a variety of brain functions, including memory. Studies show that Vinpocetine may improve blood flow and glucose uptake in areas of the brain that have been compromised by stroke.
SISU Vinpocetine Product Information
- High-potency extract of the periwinkle plant standardized to contain 10 mg pure Vinpocetine in a base of soybean oil
- May help improve blood flow and oxygenation, memory, and cognitive function
- May help improve short-term memory
- May improve blood flow to the eyes and help treat age-related macular degeneration
SISU Vinpocetine Advantages
- Small, easy-to-swallow, soft gelatin capsule
- Contains no ingredients that are a source of gluten
- Good Manufacturing Practices standards
- Tested for guaranteed purity and potency
- Tested for pesticides and herbicides
- NPN approved
Take 1 SISU Vinpocetine capsule 3 times daily with food or as directed by a health care practitioner.
Serving Size: 1 VCap
Servings per Container: 90
Amount Per Serving
% Daily Value *
derived from the periwinkle (Vinca minor) whole plant
* Percent daily values are based on a 2000 calorie diet
† Daily Value not established
Note: Serving Sizes are rounded to the nearest whole serving
Additional Ingredients: Soy lecithin, soybean oil, beeswax.
Capsule shell: Glycerin, Purified water, Gelatin (bovine), Titanium dioxide.
Allergy Information: Contains no dairy, corn, wheat, peanuts or preservatives.
Warning: Keep bottle tightly closed. Store away from direct heat and moisture. Do not exceed recommended dose. Do not purchase if outer seal is broken or damaged. When using nutritional supplements, please inform your physician if you are undergoing treatment for a medical condition or if you are pregnant or lactating. If you have a bad reaction to product discontinue use immediately.