SISU MSM & Glucosamine Sulfate, 90 Tablets
SISU MSM & Glucosamine Sulfate Details
Effective in relieving the pain of degenerative arthritis. Protects against the deterioration of cartilage from chronic joint diseases.
In healthy joints, ligaments and cartilage absorb impact and allow for smooth, pain-free motion. Osteoarthritis (OA) is a common condition where these soft joint tissues become inflamed, harden or wear away, resulting in loss of mobility and pain. This debilitating disease can affect us at any time though it becomes more common as we age. Many of the pain killers and anti-inflammatory drugs used to suppress arthritis symptoms can cause serious side effects. People wishing to reduce or avoid these potentially dangerous drugs are increasingly turning to safe, proven, natural alternatives that not only lessen symptoms but promote long-term healing.
SISU MSM & Glucosamine Sulfate Product Information
- High-potency combination of MSM (methylsulfonylmethane) and GLS (glucosamine sulfate)
- MSM and GLS are sulfur compounds that occur naturally in the body
- MSM and GLS promote healing and cartilage regeneration which reduces joint inflammation and pain
- MSM and GLS have anti-inflammatory properties and help repair joint tissues by stimulating the manufacture of cartilage
- It can take up to four weeks for glucosamine sulfate and MSM to start taking effect, but the benefits are more evident the longer this supplement is used
- People with allergies to sulfur, sulfa drugs or sulfite preservatives can use glucosamine sulfate and MSM safely
- Glucosamine has been tested in diabetics and non-diabetics and is proven not to affect blood sugar(
SISU MSM & Glucosamine Sulfate Advantages
- Easy-to-swallow, fast-dissolving capsule
- Contains no ingredients that are a source of gluten
- Good Manufacturing Practices standards
- Tested for guaranteed purity and potency
- NPN approved
Adult dosage: Take 2 tablets per day or as directed by a health care practitioner.
Serving Size: 1 Tablet
Servings per Container: 90
Amount Per Serving
% Daily Value *
|Methylsulfonylmethane (MSM)||750 mg||†|
|Glucosamine Sulfate (From crab, lobster, and shrimp exoskeleton)||750 mg|
* Percent daily values are based on a 2000 calorie diet
† Daily Value not established
Note: Serving Sizes are rounded to the nearest whole serving
Additional Ingredients: Microcrystalline cellulose, croscarmellose sodium, stearic acid (vegetable), silicon dioxide, magnesium stearate (vegetable)
Allergy Information: Contains no wheat, soy, dairy, peanuts or preservatives.
Warning: Keep bottle tightly closed. Store away from direct heat and moisture. Do not exceed recommended dose. Do not purchase if outer seal is broken or damaged. When using nutritional supplements, please inform your physician if you are undergoing treatment for a medical condition or if you are pregnant or lactating. If you have a bad reaction to product discontinue use immediately.