SISU L-Lysine 500mg, 90 Veg Caps
- Buy 3 for $17.62 each and save 2%
- Buy 6 for $17.44 each and save 3%
- Buy 12 for $17.08 each and save 5%
SISU L-Lysine 500mg Details
Helps to reduce the recurrence, severity, and healing time of cold sores.
L-Lysine is an essential amino acid, meaning your body needs it but cannot manufacture it so you must consume enough in your diet or in a supplement. The best food sources are red meat, fish, dairy, eggs, beans, and legumes. By competing with L-Arginine, another amino acid, L-Lysine helps counteract the Herpes virus that causes cold sores when your immune system is weakened. Fatigue, overwork, intense exercise, and emotional problems can all create the stress that weakens your immune system and brings the Herpes virus out of hiding. It invades target cells and replicates, creating the blisters known as cold sores. As it is difficult to achieve therapeutic levels of L-Lysine from dietary sources alone, supplementation is the most effective tool to inhibit the replication of the Herpes virus and reduce the severity and duration of outbreaks.
SISU L-Lysine 500mg Product Information
- Can be taken at the first sign of a Herpes outbreak to stop it from progressing or preventively if outbreaks are frequent
- L-Arginine supports replication of the Herpes virus and should be avoided during an outbreak, along with food sources such as chocolate, peanuts, almonds, and raisins
- L-Lysine supports production of L-Carnitine which is important throughout the body including the cardiovascular system, energy production and the breakdown of fats
- L-Carnitine is vital to healthy heart and brain function (especially in older people) as well as liver health and male fertility
- Just one capsule per day of L-Lysine may aid calcium absorption and support the formation of collagen, which is important for bone and joint health
SISU L-Lysine 500mg Advantages
- Pure, vegan L-Lysine
- Suitable for vegans
- Contains no ingredients that are a source of gluten
- Good Manufacturing Practices standards
- Tested for guaranteed purity and potency
- NPN approved
Adult dosage: Take orally 2 SISU L-Lysine 500mg capsules three times daily with food or as directed by a health care practitioner.
Serving Size: 2 Capsules
Servings per Container: 45
Amount Per Serving
% Daily Value *
|L-Lysine (hydrochloride)||500 mg|
|(2S) – 2,6 – Diaminohexanoic acid|
* Percent daily values are based on a 2000 calorie diet
† Daily Value not established
Note: Serving Sizes are rounded to the nearest whole serving
Additional Ingredients: Magnesium Stearate.
Allergy Information: Contains no gluten, wheat, dairy or other animal products.