SISU Glucosamine Sulfate 500mg
SISU Glucosamine Sulfate Details
Helps to relieve the pain of osteoarthritis. A factor in the building of healthy cartilage. Protects against the deterioration of cartilage from chronic joint diseases. Effective in reducing joint pain.
In healthy joints, ligaments and cartilage absorb impact and allow for smooth, pain-free motion. Osteoarthritis (OA) is a common condition where these soft joint tissues become inflamed, harden or wear away, resulting in loss of mobility and pain. This debilitating disease can affect us at any time though it becomes more common as we age. Many of the pain killers and anti-inflammatory drugs used to suppress arthritis symptoms can cause serious side effects. People wishing to reduce or avoid these potentially dangerous drugs are increasingly turning to safe, proven, natural alternatives that not only lessen symptoms but promote long-term healing.
SISU Glucosamine Sulfate Product Information
- High-potency, sodium free glucosamine sulfate
- Glucosamine is a natural anti-inflammatory that helps repair joint tissues by stimulating the manufacture of cartilage
- The healing and anti-inflammatory effects of glucosamine can result in less pain and improved quality of life for people suffering from osteoarthritis
- It can take up to four weeks for glucosamine to start taking effect, but the benefits are more evident the longer this supplement is used
- People with allergies to sulfur, sulfa drugs or sulfite preservatives can use glucosamine sulfate safely
- Glucosamine has been tested in diabetics and non-diabetics and is proven not to affect blood sugar
SISU Glucosamine Sulfate Advantages
Sodium-free glucosamine sulfate
- Easy-to-swallow, fast-dissolving capsule
- Contains no ingredients that are a source of gluten
- Good Manufacturing Practices standards
- Tested for guaranteed purity and potency
- NPN approved
Adult dosage: Take 1 SISU Glucosamine Sulfate 500mg capsule 3 times daily with food or as directed by a health care practitioner.
Serving Size: 1 Capsule
Servings per Container: 360
Amount Per Serving
% Daily Value *
|Glucosamine sulfate||500 mg||†|
* Percent daily values are based on a 2000 calorie diet
† Daily Value not established
Note: Serving Sizes are rounded to the nearest whole serving
Additional Ingredients: Microcrystalline cellulose, maltodextrin, magnesium stearate (vegetable). Capsule shell: gelatin.
Allergy Information: Contains no wheat, gluten, yeast, soy, dairy or preservatives.
Warning: Keep bottle tightly closed. Store away from direct heat and moisture. Keep out of reach of children. Do not exceed recommended dose. Do not purchase if outer seal is broken or damaged. When using nutritional supplements, please inform your physician if you are undergoing treatment for a medical condition or if you are pregnant or lactating. If you have a bad reaction to product discontinue use immediately.