SISU Gentle Iron 25mg, 60 Veg Caps
- Buy 3 for $10.24 each and save 2%
- Buy 6 for $10.14 each and save 3%
- Buy 12 for $9.93 each and save 5%
SISU Gentle Iron Details
A factor in the maintenance of good health; Helps to form red blood cells and helps in their proper function.
Iron deficiency is the most common nutrient deficiency in the industrial world. Up to 50% of adolescent girls, pregnant women, and elderly people suffer from iron-deficiency anemia, and up to 60% of healthy young women are living with daily tiredness and sadness associated with mild iron deficiency. Vegetarians and people who don’t eat a balanced diet can also suffer from iron deficiency. A supplement is a simple and reliable option for maintaining healthy levels of this essential mineral.
SISU Gentle Iron Product Information
- Each capsule contains 25 mg of elemental iron from the bisglycinate form
- Better absorbed and easier on the stomach than other forms of iron
- Less likely to cause stomach upset or constipation
- Patented chelated iron using the Albion process
- Can be taken with vitamin C or Ester-C® for improved absorption
- Can be taken with a B complex or multivitamin containing vitamin B12 and folic acid for additional support for red blood cell manufacture
SISU Gentle Iron Advantages
- Easy-to-swallow capsules
- Suitable for vegans
- Good Manufacturing Practices standards
- Tested for guaranteed purity and potency
- NPN approved
Adult dosage: Take 1 SISU Gentle Iron capsule daily with food or as directed by a health care practitioner.
Serving Size: 1 Vcap
Servings per Container: 60
Amount Per Serving
% Daily Value *
|Iron (Iron (II) bisglycinate)||25 mg||†|
* Percent daily values are based on a 2000 calorie diet
† Daily Value not established
Note: Serving Sizes are rounded to the nearest whole serving
Additional Ingredients: Microcrystalline cellulose, magnesium stearate (vegetable). Capsule shell: hypromellose.
Allergy Information: Contains no dairy, yeast, wheat, gluten, corn, soy, artificial colours or preservatives.
Warning: Keep bottle tightly closed. Store away from direct heat and moisture. Keep out of reach of children. Do not exceed recommended dose. Do not purchase if outer seal is broken or damaged. When using nutritional supplements, please inform your physician if you are undergoing treatment for a medical condition or if you are pregnant or lactating. If you have a bad reaction to product discontinue use immediately.