SISU Flax Seed Oil 1000mg, 120 Softgels
SISU Flax Seed Oil 1000mg Details
Source of essential fatty acids for the maintenance of good health.
The body has an essential need for omega 3 fatty acids that must come from the diet or be gained through supplements. Apart from fish, flax is one of the best sources of omega 3 fatty acids. Flax seed oil provides these essential fatty acids (EFAs) in a form that even people with fish and seafood allergies can use. The EFAs in Flax Seed Oil help promote cardiovascular health and support neurological health in conditions where deficient EFAs is considered a contributing factor, including Alzheimer’s disease, multiple sclerosis, depression, and menopausal mood swings. Omega 3 is known to support the immune system and to help reduce the painful inflammation of rheumatoid arthritis.
SISU Flax Seed Oil Product Information
- High potency flax seed oil
- Source of omega 3 fatty acids
- May improve skin texture
- A factor in cardiovascular, immune, skin, and neurological health
- Helps in the control of inflammation
SISU Flax Seed Oil Advantages
- Cold-pressed from organically grown seeds
- Capsule shell darkened with natural caramel colour to protect the contents from light and oxidation
- Capsule form preferred by people who dislike the taste of flax oil
- Contains no ingredients that are a source of gluten
- Good Manufacturing Practices standards
- Tested for guaranteed purity and potency
- Tested for pesticides and herbicides
- NPN approved
Adult dosage: Take 5 SISU Flax Seed Oil capsules daily or as directed by a health care practitioner.
Serving Size: 1 Softgel
Servings per Container: 120
Amount Per Serving
% Daily Value *
Flaxseed (Linum usitatissimum) Oil
100% from certified organically grown seeds
* Percent daily values are based on a 2000 calorie diet
† Daily Value not established
Note: Serving Sizes are rounded to the nearest whole serving
Additional Ingredients: Gelatin (bovine), Glycerine, Purified water, Caramel colour.
Allergy Information: Contains no dairy, corn, wheat, gluten or soy.
Warning: Keep out of reach of children. Always read label. Consult a health care practitioner prior to use if you are taking prescription medications. Use only as directed. Store in a cool and dry place. Keep in bottle.