SISU Ester-C 1000mg Details
High-potency SISU Ester-C® 1000mg tablets help to strengthen your immune system, alleviate allergy symptoms, encourage the growth and repair of body tissues and maintain the integrity of bones, gums, and teeth with fewer pills. Enhanced with citrus bioflavonoids for superior absorption and rutin for its anti-inflammatory properties, this formula also contains naturally rich sources of vitamin C in acerola cherry extract and a citrus fruit blend.
Vitamin C is a water-soluble antioxidant and one of the best researched nutrients. Vitamin C is found in fruits and vegetables, but it is easily destroyed by heat, cooking, processing, and storage, and rapidly eliminated from our system in the urine. Inadequate levels of vitamin C may be seen in cases of physical and mental stress, older people and those with chronic conditions including cardiovascular disease, asthma, arthritis, age-related eye disease, and certain cancers. Vitamin C is best known for strengthening the immune system by supporting and improving white blood cell function. It is also essential for the proper formation of collagen, a building block of many tissues and a crucial component in skin rejuvenation. Vitamin C also helps to reduce histamine release in the body, thereby alleviating allergy symptoms. There are numerous forms of vitamin C with ascorbic acid being the most basic. People wanting a clinically proven form that is easier on the system than ascorbic acid may choose a form like Ester-C® brand calcium ascorbate.
SISU Ester-C 1000mg Features and Benefits
- Ester-C® is a unique, patented form of calcium ascorbate, which is made when ascorbic acid (regular vitamin C) is buffered with calcium using a water-based process
- Ester-C® is the only form of vitamin C that has been proven to last up to 24 hours in the white blood cells of the immune system
- Ester-C® has a clinically proven higher bioavailability and retention rate than other forms of vitamin C
- Ester-C® contains active vitamin C metabolites including L-threonate, which enhance cellular absorption and retention
- Added rutin, an antioxidant bioflavonoid used for its anti-inflammatory properties and to strengthen capillaries
- Enhanced with acerola cherry extract and citrus fruit blend, naturally rich sources of vitamin C
- Enhanced with antioxidant bioflavonoids from citrus fruits for superior absorption
- Preferred by people wishing to take their daily vitamin C in fewer pills
- The calcium in Ester-C® provides part of your daily calcium requirements
- Enhanced with 200 mg citrus bioflavonoids for superior absorption
- Less acidic and easier on the stomach than ascorbic acid
Sisu Ester-C 1000mg is made from calcium ascorbate formulated through a patented process so that it neutralizes intestinal acids and can therefore be absorbed without discomfort. It also contains a form of calcium, which enhances absorption. Also, Ester-C can be good for your teeth. In addition to intestinal distress, the acidity caused by ascorbic acid can contribute to tooth decay. But studies show that Ester-C can actually fight tooth decay.
Take 1 tablet of SISU Ester-C 1000mg 1 time per day or as directed by a health care practitioner. Take a few hours before or after taking other medications.
|Serving Size: 1 Tablet
Servings per Container:
Amount Per Serving
% Daily Value *
|Vitamin C (calcium ascorbate)||1,000 mg||1,100%|
|Calcium (calcium ascorbate)||125 mg||10%|
|Citrus bioflavonoids from the fruit and peel of orange, lemon, grapefruit, and mandarin orange, and from the fruit of lime||200 mg||†|
|Acerola (Malpighia glabra, fruit)
4:1 extract, QCE 100 mg
|Rose hip (Rosa canina, fruit)||25 mg||†|
|Rutin (Dimorphandra mollis, fruit)||25 mg||†|
* Percent daily values are based on a 2000 calorie diet
† Daily Value not established
Note: Serving Sizes are rounded to the nearest whole serving
Calcium phosphate dibasic, Microcrystalline cellulose, Croscarmellose sodium, Silicon dioxide, Stearic acid (vegetable), Magnesium stearate (vegetable), Maltodextrin, Hypromellose, Glycerin (vegetable), Purified water
Contains NO Dairy, Wheat, Gluten, or Soy
Consult a health care practitioner prior to use if you are pregnant or breastfeeding. Consult a health care practitioner prior to use or if you are taking any prescription medications. Keep at room temperature in a dry place away fro mdirect sunlight. Do not use if seal under cap is broken.