SISU Ester ACES Details
Vitamin and mineral supplement for promoting overall health.
Oxidation is a natural and necessary process in which cells are broken down or converted to other forms. Although oxidation reactions are crucial for life, the process can be damaging. Plants, animals, and people maintain complex multiple antioxidant systems including vitamins, minerals, enzymes, and dietary antioxidants. Pollution, physical and mental stress, drugs, alcohol, and other chemicals can increase oxidation. Excess oxidation generates free radicals that are linked to age-related degenerative conditions, including vision problems, heart disease, diabetes, osteoporosis, and Alzheimer’s disease, therefore it is wise to consume antioxidants from a wide variety of sources to support overall health. SISU Ester ACES combines the three most potent antioxidant vitamins and one mineral to support the immune system and protect against oxidative stress.
SISU Ester ACES Product Information
- Synergistic combination of the most powerful antioxidant vitamins and minerals; vitamin C, beta carotene, vitamin E, and selenium
- Ester-C® is a less acidic vitamin C that has been proven to last up to 24 hours in the white blood cells for long lasting protection
- Selenium and vitamin E work together to prevent free radical damage to cell membranes
- High incidence of cardiovascular disease have been reported where low levels of selenium are found in people’s diets
- Vitamin E inhibits oxidation, cholesterol build-up, and blood clotting, all aspects of heart disease
- Beta carotene is a carotenoid, a type of antioxidant that strengthens the cardiovascular and immune systems and is essential to eye health
SISU Ester ACES Advantages
- Easy-to-swallow, fast-dissolving capsules
- Convenient dose of one capsule per day
- Contains no ingredients that are a source of gluten
- Good Manufacturing Practices standards
- Tested for guaranteed potency and purity
- NPN approved
Take 1 SISU Ester ACES capsule daily with meals or as directed by a health care practitioner.
Serving Size: 1 Capsule
Servings per Container: 60 - 60 capsules, 120 - 120 capsules
Amount Per Serving
% Daily Value *
Vitamin C (calcium ascorbate)
from Ester-C® brand calcium ascorbate
equivalent to 3,000 mcg (10,000 IU) beta carotene
|1,500 mcg RAE|
|Vitamin E (d-alpha-tocopheryl acetate) equivalent to 200 IU vitamin E activity||134 mg AT|
|Selenium (sodium selenite)||50 mcg|
* Percent daily values are based on a 2000 calorie diet
† Daily Value not established
Note: Serving Sizes are rounded to the nearest whole serving
Additional Ingredients: Microcrystalline cellulose, magnesium stearate (vegetable), silicon dioxide. Gelatin (Capsule shell).
Allergy Information: Contains no dairy, wheat, gluten, peanuts, artificial sweeteners, artificial colours or preservatives.
Warning: Keep bottle tightly closed. Store away from direct heat and moisture. Keep out of reach of children. Do not exceed recommended dose. Do not purchase if outer seal is broken or damaged. When using nutritional supplements, please inform your physician if you are undergoing treatment for a medical condition or if you are pregnant or lactating. If you have a bad reaction to product discontinue use immediately.