SISU Co Q10 60mg, 100 Veg Caps
- Buy 3 for $21.06 each and save 2%
- Buy 6 for $20.85 each and save 3%
- Buy 12 for $20.42 each and save 5%
SISU Co Q10 60mg Details
Helps to support and maintain cardiovascular health. An antioxidant for the maintenance of good health.
Coenzyme Q10 (Co Q10) is essential to the production of energy in every cell in the body. This powerful antioxidant boosts energy, promotes optimum heart health, strengthens the arteries, combats gum disease, and slows the development of age-related diseases. It is very difficult to obtain enough Co Q10 from our diet because it is destroyed by heat (cooking food), and although the body manufactures a significant amount of Co Q10 when we are young, this production declines with age. Many people of middle age and older have Co Q10 deficiency and low levels of Co Q10 are associated with an increased risk for a number of age-related diseases. Co Q10 is found in some foods including beef, peanuts, and sardines but a daily Co Q10 supplement is a wise precautionary measure, particularly for those with a family history of conditions including heart disease, diabetes, high cholesterol, or high blood pressure.
SISU Co Q10 100mg Product Information
- Co Q10 is a powerful antioxidant that supports energy production, muscle and heart strength
- Helps improve the heart’s ability to cope with oxidative stress and diminish shortness of breath
- Naturally sourced from sugar beet
- Co Q10 is naturally fat-soluble and dry supplements (in vegetarian capsules) should be taken with food containing some fat to maximize absorption
SISU Co Q10 100mg Advantages
- Ubiquinone is the best researched form of Co Q10 and the only form backed by numerous human studies over many decades
- SISU Co Q10 is available in three potencies, 30, 60 and 100 mg in both soft gelatin capsules and vegetarian capsules suitable for vegans
- Also available in SISU Co Q10 Extra with additional vitamin E and flax seed oil, a vegetable source of omega 3
- Good Manufacturing Practices standards
- Tested for guaranteed purity and potency
- NPN approved
Take 1 capsule of SISU Co Q10 60mg 2-3 times daily with food or as directed by a health care practitioner.
Serving Size: 1 Vcap
Servings per Container: 100 Vcaps
Amount Per Serving
% Daily Value *
|Coenzyme Q10 (Ubiquinone)||60 mg||†|
* Percent daily values are based on a 2000 calorie diet
† Daily Value not established
Note: Serving Sizes are rounded to the nearest whole serving
Additional Ingredients: Microcrystalline Cellulose, Magnesium Stearate (vegetable), Silicon Dioxide, Gelatin (bovine). Capsule shell: Hypromellose.
Allergy Information: Contains no dairy, wheat, gluten or artificial colours.
Warning: Store in a cool, dry place. Keep out of reach of children. Keep in bottle. As with any dietary or herbal supplement, you should advise your health care practitioner of the use of this product. If you are nursing, pregnant, or considering pregnancy, you should consult your health care practitioner prior to using this product.Use only as directed. Always read the label.