SISU Calcium & Magnesium 2:1 with D2
SISU Calcium & Magnesium 2:1 with D2 Details
Helps in the development and maintenance of bones and teeth. Calcium intake, when combined with sufficient vitamin D, a healthy diet and regular exercise, may reduce the risk of developing osteoporosis.
Calcium is the most abundant mineral in the human body and it is an essential factor in maintaining strong bones and teeth. Daily stress and pollution deplete our calcium levels and most diets do not provide us with adequate calcium. This may be part of the reason that one in four women as well as one in eight men over the age of 50 develop osteoporosis, leading to fractures and often permanent disability. SISU Calcium & Magnesium 2:1 is a convenient way to supplement your diet with those essential nutrients and vitamin D to prevent bone loss and improve bone density.
Product Information Product Information
- High-potency formula of calcium citrate, magnesium oxide and vitamin D2
- Calcium citrate is better absorbed in post-menopausal women
- Magnesium improves vitamin D activity and decreases the risk of developing osteoporosis
- Vitamin D is essential to calcium absorption and helps support bone density and reduce fractures
- Vitamin D2, the vegetarian form of this nutrient, has been proven equally as well-absorbed as the animal-sourced vitamin D3
- Three tablets per day provide 900 mg of elemental calcium and 450 mg of elemental magnesium in a 2:1 ratio
- Take in divided doses throughout the day for better absorption
SISU Calcium & Magnesium 2:1 Advantages
- High-potency tablets for those wanting to supply their needs with fewer pills
- Tapered tablet with a smooth, water-based coating
- Formulated to dissolve when stirred in hot water for those with slow digestion or who prefer not to swallow pills
- Shellfish free calcium citrate
- Suitable for vegans
- Contains no ingredients that are a source of gluten
- Good Manufacturing Practices standards
- Tested for guaranteed purity and potency
- NPN approved
Adult dosage: Take 1-3 Calcium & Magnesium 2:1 tablets daily. with food or as directed by a health care practitioner. Take a few hours before or after taking other medications.
Serving Size: 1 Tablet
Servings per Container: 90
Amount Per Serving
% Daily Value *
|Calcium (calcium citrate)||300 mg||†|
|Magnesium (magnesium oxide)||150 mg|
|Vitamin D2 (ergocalciferol)||5 mcg (200 IU)|
* Percent daily values are based on a 2000 calorie diet
† Daily Value not established
Note: Serving Sizes are rounded to the nearest whole serving
Additional Ingredients: Microcrystalline cellulose, croscarmellose sodium, magnesium stearate (vegetable).
Coating:Glycerin (vegetable), hypromellose, titanium dioxide.
Allergy Information: Contains no wheat or dairy.
Warning: Store in a cool, dry place. Keep out of reach of children. Keep in bottle. As with any dietary or herbal supplement, you should advise your health care practitioner of the use of this product. If you are nursing, pregnant, or considering pregnancy, you should consult your health care practitioner prior to using this product.Use only as directed. Always read the label.