SISU Vitamin B12, Cyanocobalamin, 1000mcg, 60 Vegetable Capsules
SISU Vitamin B12 Cyanocobalamin Details
Helps to maintain good health and to produce red blood cells. Helps in treating pernicious anemia. Together with vitamin B6 and folic acid, vitamin B12 is one of the powerhouse trio of B vitamins that help to decrease and normalize the homocysteine levels in our body. Increased homocysteine levels are associated with the build-up of plaques in the artery walls (atherosclerosis), which can lead to heart disease or stroke, as well as complications in pregnancies, neurological disorders, and osteoporosis. Vitamin B12 supplementation is recommended at any age, but it may be particularly beneficial for older people who suffer from age-related degenerative conditions, and for people who have a vegetarian or a vegan diet as it is found in meat and seafood.
SISU B12 Cyanocobalamin Product Information
- Vitamin B12 as cyanocobalamin
- Vitamin B12 levels may be affected by a variety of substances, including alcohol
- Research shows that adequate dietary intake of vitamin B6 and B12 is related to an improved memory function
- High levels of folic acid can mask vitamin B12 deficiency, therefore it is recommended to take vitamin B12 with a folic acid supplement
SISU B12 Cyanocobalamin Advantages
- Easy-to-swallow, fast-absorbing vegetarian capsules
- Suitable for vegans
- Good Manufacturing Practices standards
- Tested for guaranteed purity and potency
- NPN approved
Adult dosage: Take 1 SISU B12 capsule daily or as directed by a health care practitioner.
Serving Size: 1 Capsule
Servings per Container: 60
Amount Per Serving
% Daily Value *
|Vitamin B12 (cyanocobalamin)||1,000 mcg|
* Percent daily values are based on a 2000 calorie diet
† Daily Value not established
Note: Serving Sizes are rounded to the nearest whole serving
Additional Ingredients: Microcrystalline Cellulose, Magnesium Stearate (vegetable). Capsule shell: Hypromellose.
Allergy Information: Contains no dairy, soy, artificial colours or preservatives.