SISU Vitamin B12 5000mcg Sublingual Cherry, 60 Chewable Tablets
SISU B12 5000mcg Details
SISU B12 5000mcg Highlights
- Vitamin B12 in its active form methylcobalamin for accelerated absorption
- High-potency tablets, ideal for those who require high doses and want to avoid vitamin B12 shots
- Vitamin B 12 is essential for the formation of red blood cells, for the production of energy in the cells, and is a key factor in the making of DNA
- In combination with vitamins B6 and folic acid, vitamin B12 helps normalize homocysteine levels to support cardiovascular health
- Vitamin B12 levels can be negatively affected by a variety of substances, including alcohol, oral contraceptives, and certain medications
SISU B12 5000mcg Advantages
- Tiny, fast-dissolving sublingual tablets that can be chewed or swallowed
- Made with non-GMO ingredients
- Natural cherry flavour and naturally sweetened
- Suitable for vegans
- Guaranteed potency and purity
Low energy is one of the most prevalent health complaints. If you have tried various ways to boost your energy and still feel lethargic, you may be suffering from vitamin B 12 deficiency. Vitamin B12 is a key factor in the formation of red blood cells and the production of energy in the cells; yet this nutrient is often overlooked. In the short term, insufficient vitamin B12 levels can result in deep fatigue, weakness, problems concentrating, shortness of breath, and mood changes, which prevent you from feeling and performing at your best. In the long term, vitamin B12 deficiency can lead to more severe nerve-damage symptoms, including numbness or tingling of hands and feet, poor sense of balance, depression, dementia, and loss of mental abilities.
Vitamin B12 supplementation is recommended at any age, but can be beneficial for people who have a vegetarian or a vegan diet and older people who suffer from age-related degenerative conditions. Supplements are a convenient way to ensure adequate vitamin B12 levels and high-potency formulas are an ideal alternative for people currently receiving injections.
Take 1 SISU B12 5000mcg tablet 1 time per day or as directed by a health care practitioner.
Serving Size: 1 Tablet
Servings per Container: 60
|Amount Per Serving||
% Daily Value
|Vitamin B12 (methylcobalamin)||5,000 mcg|
* Percent daily values are based on a 2000 calorie diet
† Daily Value not established
Note: Serving Sizes are rounded to the nearest whole serving
Additional Ingredients: D-mannitol, microcrystalline cellulose, silicon dioxide, croscarmellose sodium, stearic acid (vegetable), magnesium stearate (vegetable), natural cherry flavour.
Allergy Information: Contains no dairy, wheat, soy, peanuts, artificial colours or artificial sweeteners.