SISU B Calm with Rhodiola
SISU B Calm Details
B vitamins to support metabolism, with herbal support for periods of stress.
Stress, aging, active lifestyles, poor digestion, alcohol consumption, PMS, menopause, and cardiovascular disease are just some of the factors that increase the body’s need for B vitamins. Inadequate intake of some B vitamins is not uncommon and deficiencies can be associated with fatigue, insomnia, depression, and migraines. In the diet, B vitamins are found in yeast, green leafy vegetables and lentils. The best sources of B12 are meat and seafood, making supplements particularly advisable for vegetarians. When the effects of physical or mental stress start to take a toll on our health, the additional support of an herbal adaptogen, such as rhodiola, that gently normalizes the nervous system, can quickly bring noticeable relief.
SISU B Calm Product Information
- Complete B complex formula plus rhodiola to support overall health, particularly in people under physical or mental stress
- B vitamins support liver detoxification, healthy cholesterol levels, adrenal function, and hormone balance
- Supplementing with B vitamins combats deficiencies caused by various chronic diseases, a vegetarian diet, stress, and age
- Rhodiola is an adaptogen, meaning it normalizes production of certain hormones within the nervous system to invigorate a sluggish system or calm an agitated one
- Rhodiola is clinically proven to improve general well-being, decrease mental fatigue and improve performance during periods of stress
- High-potency rhodiola extract, grown in Siberia and standardized to contain 3% rosavins and 1% salidrosides
SISU B Calm Advantages
- Moderate potency, fast-dissolving vegetarian capsules
- Convenient dose of 1 capsule per day
- Active forms of vitamin B2 and B6
- Contains niacinamide, a non-flushing vitamin B3
- Suitable for vegans
- Good Manufacturing Practices standards
- Tested for guaranteed purity and potency
- Tested for pesticides and herbicides
- EN approved
Adult dosage: Take 1 SISU B Calm capsule daily or as directed by a health care practitioner.
Serving Size: 1 Capsule
Servings per Container: 60
Amount Per Serving
% Daily Value *
|Vitamin B-1 (thiamine hydrochloride)||25 mg||†|
|Vitamin B-2 (riboflavin and riboflavin-5-phosphate)||25 mg|
|Vitamin B-6 (Pyridoxine hydrochloride and pyridoxal-5-phosphate)||50 mg|
|Vitamin B-3 (Niacinamide)||20 mg|
|Vitamin B-5 (Pantothenic acid) (Calcium pantothenate)||100 mg|
|Vitamin B-9 Folic Acid (folate)||0.2 mg|
|Vitamin H (Biotin)||75 mcg|
|Vitamin B12 (Cyanocobalamin)||100 mcg|
Roseroot (Rhodiola rosea) root extract
(standardized to contain 1% salidrosides)
* Percent daily values are based on a 2000 calorie diet
† Daily Value not established
Note: Serving Sizes are rounded to the nearest whole serving
Additional Ingredients: Microcrystalline Cellulose, Magnesium Stearate (vegetable), Silicon Dioxide.
Capsule shell: Hypromellose
Allergy Information: Contains no dairy, yeast, wheat, gluten, soy or preservatives.
Warning: Keep bottle tightly closed. Store away from direct heat and moisture. Keep out of reach of children. Do not exceed recommended dose. Do not purchase if outer seal is broken or damaged. When using nutritional supplements, please inform your physician if you are undergoing treatment for a medical condition or if you are pregnant or lactating. If you have a bad reaction to product discontinue use immediately.