Salus Calcium Magnesium Details
- Supports bones health.
- Added zinc and vitamin D.
- Higher magnesium to calcium ratio.
- Easy-to-digest liquid solution.
- Great tasting fruit juice and herb base.
What Sets Salus Calcium Magnesium Apart?
- Higher Magnesium to Calcium Ratio: Facilitates bone strength and proper calcium utilization to help prevent calcium deposits in soft tissue
- Useable Calcium Dosage: Satisfies daily supplemental calcium needs and is safe for long-term supplementation
- Highly Soluble Calcium Compounds: Bound to organic acids that can be readily absorbed regardless of age, nutrition or hormone status
- Easy-to-Digest Liquid Solution: Allows for more contact with absorption sites & does not require dissolving, leaving approximately 98%4 of the elemental calcium available for absorption
- Added Zinc and Vitamin D: Essential co-factors in the maintenance of healthy bones and teeth
- Great Tasting Fruit Juice & Herb Base: pH balanced to assist the absorption of calcium and added herbs, which contain minerals, stimulate digestion and reduce bloating
- No Harmful Additives: No lead, pesticide residues, preservatives or food colouring–guaranteed
Take 2 tbsp. (30ml) of Salus Calcium Magnesium daily or as directed by your physician. Shake well before use. Take before meals.
Serving Size: 2 Tbsp (30 ml)
Servings per Container: ~8
Amount Per Serving
|Elemental magnesium (gluconate and citrate)||186 mg|
|Elemental calcium (gluconate and lactate)||155 mg|
|Elemental zinc (citrate)||3.5 mg|
|Vitamin D3 (cholecalciferol)||204 IU|
* Percent daily values are based on a 2000 calorie diet
† Daily Value not established
Note: Serving Sizes are rounded to the nearest whole serving
Additional Ingredients: Aqueous extracts of: African Malva (hibiscus), Camomile flower, Fennel and Spinach, Fructose, Mango juice, Orange juice, Purified water, Natural flavour, Locust seed flour.
Allergy Information: Free of all common allergens, including: wheat, dairy, eggs, corn, soy, and yeast.