Purica Cordyceps Mushrooms (Micronized)
Purica Cordyceps Details
- increases ATP production (energy)
- increases oxygen utilization
- improves blood flow
- increases libido
Reported Main Uses:
- libido enhancement for men and woman
- chronic fatigue
- athletic performance enhancement
- Purica® Cordyceps is a proprietary USDA certified organic cordyceps strain cultivated in the lab using only organic plant materials for the fuel source. Purica® cordyceps has been tested using HPLC lab analysis and shown to contain 5 times higher levels of active compounds than wild strains.
The long history of Cordyceps tells of how it was used in Traditional Chinese Medicine for energy, enhanced libido, sports and work performance.
The medicinal mushroom Cordyceps sinensis has gained wide popularity and is used for its health-promoting qualities, therefore is seen to assist with:
- Immune enhancement
- Adrenal insufficiency
The 5 Times Factor
Lab grown, Purica’s 5x hybrid Cordyceps is a Full Spectrum product, including mycelium, fruit, spores, primordial and extra cellular compounds.
Analysis of Wild Collected Cordyceps and Cultivated Cordyceps reveals startling news! For the first time ever, Cordyceps has been cultivated in the laboratory which not only matches the chemical analysis of wild Cordyceps, but also exceeds the potency by a factor of FIVE!
- Contains 7 different strains
- Increases ATP by 30% (energy responsible for heart beat, muscle movement and brain processes) and oxygen utilization by 40%
Cordyceps - A Most Fascinating Mushroom
The Cordyceps’ life cycle peaks in both winter and summer and is considered to have the unique property of balancing the primal powers of Water and Fire in the body, nourishing both yin and yang, soma and psyche. It is an essence tonic that invigorates the breath and guards against premature aging by fostering the body’s capacity to reproduce, grow, and regenerate.
Preclinical Trials Show Improvement with Cordyceps for:
- Cardiovascular function
- Endocrine/hormonal regulation
- Adrenal function
- Genitourinary and kidney function
Cordyceps for Increased Libido and Adrenal Support
Cordyceps has been used for centuries in Traditional Chinese Medicine to treat male and female sexual dysfunction, such as hypolibidinism and impotence. This amazing mushroom product stimulates the supra renal glands and increasing hormonal secretions and blood flow.
Stress plays a huge role in depleting our stamina and performance. By balancing the Yin and Yang Jing energy, Cordyceps is a highly effective tonic!
The rejuvenating properties of Cordyceps also:
- Strengthen body and mind at a fundamental level
- Increase our primary ‘motive’ force for life activities
- Replenish expended energy from exertion, stress and aging
- Improve lung capacity and efficiency
- Restore physical stamina and recuperative ability
- Improve appetite
Cordyceps as a Therapeutic Agent
Cordyceps is thought to bridge the gap between the hypothalamus, pituitary and adrenal glands (Zhu, 1998). It is rich in amino acids, vitamins, zinc and other trace elements that account for increased sperm survival rates, as demonstrated in clinical and preclinical studies (Guo, 1986). Cordyceps also may increase sperm count and viability.
The majority of women experience improvements in libido, menstrual abnormalities, and other female related problems. (Zhu et al, 1998)
Adults: Take 2 capsules of Purica Cordyceps 2 times daily.
Serving Size: 2 Capsules
Servings per Container:
|Amount Per Capsule|
|cordyceps mycelia (Cordyceps sinensis) Total Polysaccharides 78.2%, 1,3/1,6 beta glucans 54.2%||400 mg|
* Percent daily values are based on a 2000 calorie diet
† Daily Value not established
Note: Serving Sizes are rounded to the nearest whole serving
Additional Ingredients: Hypromellose, magnesium stearate, microcrystalline cellulose.
Allergy Information: Gluten free. Hypersensitivity has been known to occur, in which case discontinue use. Do not use if you are allergic to cordyceps, mold, or fungi.
Warning: Consult a healthcare practitioner prior to use if you suffer from external pathogens or if symptoms persist or worsen. Consult a healthcare practitioner prior to use if you are breastfeeding. Discontinue use and consult a healthcare practitioner if you experience irregular menstruation, amenorrhea or edema following ingestion of this substance. Store in a cool dry place away from children. Do not use if seal is broken.