Progressive MCT Oil Powder C8 (Keto & Vegan), 210g
As low as $39.99
Progressive MCT Oil Powder (C8), 210g
Medium-chain triglycerides (MCTs) are fatty acids that provide a clean source of energy and are linked to numerous possible health benefits. MCTs are rapidly transformed into ketone bodies; an important clean-
burning fuel for the body.
Progressive MCT Oil Powder uses C8Vantage, a revolutionary medium-chain triglyceride that contains caprylic acid (C8), the most ketogenic form of MCT.
HIGHER BETA-OXIDATION = MORE KETONE PRODUCTION
- Beta-oxidation is the process where fatty acid molecules are broken down to produce energy
- Fatty acids are converted to Acetyl-CoA (an intermediate that produces ketones) through beta-oxidation
- MCT C8 delivers 4 times higher beta-oxidation rate than MCT C10
- C8 MCT produces 21% more ketones than regular MCT MCT Oil Powder is odourless and tasteless; there are many ways it can be used!
C8Vantage (70% MCT dry powder) is a unique non-GMO, dairy-free, vegan-friendly MCT powder.
The technology behind C8Vantage removes the majority of inferior MCTs and long-chain fats, leaving a high concentration (95%) of MCT C8. C8 is the most desirable form of MCT because it is the most ketogenic. It has a higher beta-oxidation
rate which helps produce more ketones than regular MCT, and it is most readily metabolized into ketones.
USING MCT OIL POWDER
1. Blended into shakes, smoothies,and other beverages
2. Used in salad dressing
3. Mixed in with oatmeal
4. Added to soups and stews
5. In baked or raw desserts
6. Combined with otherpowdered supplements
7. Added to your coffee or tea for a creamy texture
|Serving Size: 1 Scoop (7g)||
Amount Per Serving
% Daily Value *
* Percent daily values are based on a 2000 calorie diet
† Daily Value not established
Note: Serving Sizes are rounded to the nearest whole serving
Additional Ingredients: Cellulose, DIcalcium Phosphate, Modified Cellulose Gum, Magnesium Sterate (vegetable grade), Pepermint leaf, Silica, Riboflavin, Fennel Seed, Calcum Gluconate