Orange Naturals Joint Pain Homeopathic Cream, 50g
Orange Naturals Joint Pain Homeopathic Cream Details
- Topical homeopathic cream that helps to relieve joint pain, swelling and stiffness from arthritis or minor sprains and strains
- Helps to reduce stiffness in muscles and tendons
- Helps provide relief from sensations of tenderness, bruising and weakness in affected parts
- Helpful for pain that is worse with movement and motion
- Relieves sensations of bruising and tenderness in areas sensitive to touch
- All natural first aid cream with soothing medicinal ingredients
- No artificial colours
- Fragrance free cream
- No parabens, petroleum, lanolin or propylene glycol
- Safe and non-toxic
- Gluten-free (safe for external use by those sensitive to absorption of wheat or gluten)
There is nothing worse than attempting those first few steps in the morning with aching joints or tender muscles. Even worse is making the effort to get up and walk when we have been sitting way too long. Arthritic or rheumatic joints or even muscles that have been fatigued from over-straining can be most unforgiving of our attempts to make them move. Orange Naturals Joint Pain cream with arnica will help to ease those feelings of stiffness, pain and weakness that can torment our spirits and challenge our joints, muscles or tendons with every move we make. Rub it in and move again with a smile.
Adults and children (0 years and up): Apply Orange Naturals Joint Pain Homeopathic Cream generously to affected areas once daily or as needed. External use only.
|Actaea spicata 3X, Argentum metallicum 3X, Argentum metallicum 6X, Arnica montana 3X, Arnica montana 6X, Bryonia 3X, Bryonia 6X, Kalmia latifolia 3X, Ledum palustre 3X, Rhododendron chrysanthum 3X, Rhododendron chrysanthum 6X, Rhus toxicodendron 3X, Rhus toxicodendron 6X, Ruta graveolens 3X, Ruta graveolens 6X|
Additional Ingredients: Beeswax, sheabutter, MCT oil, cetearyl alcohol, glycerin, tocopherol, sodium citrate, carbomer, potassium hydroxide, purified water, lactose (trace amount).
Allergy Information: n/a
Warning: Do not apply to open wounds or broken skin. Consult a healthcare practitioner prior to use if pregnant, breastfeeding or have a serious medical condition, and during use if symptoms persist, worsen or if new symptoms develop. Discontinue use if hypersensitivity (e.g. contact dermatitis) occurs. Do not use if seal is broken. Keep out of reach of children.