Now Elderberry 10:1 Concentrate Liquid 237 ml
Now Elderberry 10:1 Concentrate Liquid Description
- Used in Herbal Medicine to help relieve symptoms of colds and flus
- Reduces coughs, sore throats, mucus build-up in upper respiratory tract. and promotes sweating to help reduce fever
10:1 Concentrate, 500mg per teaspoon
- Hypoallergenic - no bee products
- Natural preservatives reduce need for refrigeration after opening and extends shelf-life
- Vegetarian / Vegan
Elderberry is a multi-purpose fruit used widely throughout Europe. As a centuries-old tradition, it has been used by herbalists as a tonic to maintain health and well-being. More recently, Elderberry has been recognized for its high nutritive value, especially for its potent free radical scavenging vitamins and anthocyanins that help to fight cold and flu symptoms.
Adults 18 years and older: Take 1 Now Elderberry 10:1 Concentrate Liquid teaspoon 2 to 3 times daily. Children 10 to 11 and Adolescents 12 to 17 years old: Take 1 teaspoon daily
Now Elderberry 10:1 Concentrate Liquid 237 ml Nutrition Facts
|Serving Size: 1 Teaspoon
Servings per Container:
Amount Per Serving
% Daily Value *
|Elderberry (10:1 Concentrate) (Sambucus nigra) (Fruit) (equivalent to 5 grams of raw fruit)||500 mg|
* Percent daily values are based on a 2000 calorie diet
† Daily Value not established
Note: Serving Sizes are rounded to the nearest whole serving
Vegetable Glycerin, De-ionized Water, Citric Acid, Potassium Sorbate.
Consult a health care practitioner prior to use if you are pregnant or breastfeeding or if symptoms persist or worsen. Stop use if hypersensitivity/allergy occurs.