Natura Solutions Biodegradable Wipes
- Buy 3 for $9.27 each and save 2%
- Buy 6 for $9.18 each and save 3%
- Buy 12 for $8.99 each and save 5%
These bamboo-based biodegradable disinfecting wipes contain plant-based enzymes and natural surfactants, so you can quickly clean up household spills in a safe, environmentally friendly manner.
Natural Solutions Biodegradable Wipes Details
These bamboo-based biodegradable disinfecting wipes contain plant-based enzymes and natural surfactants, so you can quickly clean up household spills in a safe, environmentally friendly manner. Now with Hydro-Nanon™ Silver technology for long-lasting antibacterial and disinfecting power.
- Made of natural bamboo
- Contain plant-based enzymes and surfactants to quickly clean surfaces
- Now with Hydro-Nanon™ Silver technology for long-lasting antibacterial and disinfecting power
- Gentle on skin
- No chemical odor
You want the convenience of a disposable wipe, but you don’t want it at the expense of the environment. If you want a product that cleans up messes and spills but is completely biodegradable, choose our natural bamboo-based cleaning wipes. They contain natural plant-based enzymes to power through tough dirt and grease, plus the wipes come in a refillable canister! If you’re ready to make the switch to something better, try our biodegradable cleaning wipes!
Natural Solutions Biodegradable Wipes Features
- 40 bamboo-based biodegradable disinfecting wipes
- Refillable canister for less waste
Hospital and Domestic:
- Preclean heavily soiled areas.
- Open lid and remove seal.
- Use 1-2 sheets at a time.
- Close lid to keep fresh.
- Domestic Use: Allow surface to remain wet for 5 min.
- Hospital Use: Allow surface to remain wet for 10 min.
- Rinse surfaces that may come into direct contact with food or children at
- the mouthing stage.
- Avoid contamination of food during application and storage
- Rinse surface prior to use.
- Not to be used as sterilant.
|Active: Hydrogen peroxide (1.25% w/w)|
* Percent daily values are based on a 2000 calorie diet
† Daily Value not established
Note: Serving Sizes are rounded to the nearest whole serving
Bamboo fiber wipes, purified water, plant-based enzymes (protease, lipose, alpha-amylase), essential eucalyptus oil.
Harmful if swallowed. May cause skin and eye irritation. Avoid contact with eyes and skin. Wear gloves when using the product. Do not mix with any other cleaning produc or chemical. Wear chemical splash-proof goggles or face shield. Wash thoroughly with soap and water after handling and before eating, drinking, chewing gum, using tabacco, or using the toilet. FIRST AID: IF INHALED: Move person to fresh air and keep comfortable for breathing. Call a poison control center or doctor for treatment advice. IF SWALLOWED: Call a poison control centre or doctor immediately for treatment advice. Have person sip a glace of water if able to swallow. Do not induce vomiting. IF ON SKIN OR CLOTHING: Take off contaminated clothing. Rinse skin immediately with plenty of water for 15-20 minutes. Call a poison control centre or doctor for treatment advice. IF IN EYES: Hold eye open and rinse slowly and gently with water for 15-20 minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present, after the first 5 minutes, then continue rinsing eye. Call a poison control centre or doctor for treatment advice. STORAGE: Store product with label facing up in cool, dry area. Ensure container is securely closed. DISPOSAL: Rinse the emptied container thoroughly prior to disposal. Dispose of the empty container in accordance with municipal/provincial/territorial requirement. Offer for recycling, i available. Do not flush wipes.