Lorna Vanderhaeghe IRONsmart
Lorna Vanderhaeghe Ironsmart Testimonials
IRONsmart Stops Hair Loss
I was losing my hair and no one could tell me why. You said it was low ferritin so I started using IRONsmart, and 2 months later my hair is so much thicker.
IRONsmart Raises Iron Fast
I am a physically active 57 year old woman who has not had her period for 2 years. My blood tests recently came back with a ferritin level of 15. My doctor suggested I take a supplement and I chose IRONsmart, which brought my ferritin level up to 45 with 2months. Thank you!
- JD, BC
Lorna Vanderhaeghe Ironsmart Capsules Details
- Maximum bioavailability and absorption
- Non-irritating; no diarrhea, nausea or other digestive symptoms
- Excellent liposomal technology
- Can be taken with your multivitamin with minerals as it does not interact with other ingredients
- Can be taken anytime, with or without food
- Does not stain teeth
- Delicious caramel taste
- No metallic taste
- Low toxicity
- Raises hemoglobin and ferritin quickly
- No need for the high doses seen with ferrous fumarate
- Vegetarian formula
Lorna Vanderhaeghe Ironsmart Capsules Supplement Facts
Each Capsule Contains:
- Elemental Iron (Ferric Pyrophosphate) (Liposome) 15mg
- Vitamin B2 (Riboflavin) 5mg
- Folic Acid (Folate) 175mcg
Encapsulated in a vegetarian capsule (vegetable cellulose and water), microcrystalline cellulose, and magnesium stearate (lubricant).
Lorna Vanderhaeghe Ironsmart Capsules Suggested Use
- Adults (12 and over): 1 to 2 capsules daily with food.
- Children: (4-11 years): 1 capsule daily with food.
Common Lorna Vanderhaeghe Ironsmart Capsules Questions
Will Ironsmart Capsules make me constipated?
Ironsmart Capsules does not constipate and there should be no side effects (like the side effects of a tablet).
Are Ironsmart Capsules safe for diabetics?
Ironsmart Capsules are completely safe for diabetics.
Lorna Vanderhaeghe Ironsmart should be taken a few hours before or after taking other medication or as directed by your health practitioner.
The suggested dosages are as follows:
Adults (12 years and older): Take 1 to 2 capsules daily with food.
Serving Size: 1 Vegetarian Capsule
Servings per Container:
Amount Per Capsule
% Daily Value *
|Elemental Iron (Ferric Pyrophosphate) (Liposome)||
|Vitamin B2 (Riboflavin)||
|Folic Acid (Folate)||175 mcg|
* Percent daily values are based on a 2000 calorie diet
† Daily Value not established
Note: Serving Sizes are rounded to the nearest whole serving
Additional Ingredients: Encapsulated in a vegetarian capsule (vegetable cellulose and water), microcrystalline cellulose, and magnesium stearate (lubricant).
Allergy Information: This product does not contain artificial colour or sweeteners; dairy, soy, wheat or yeast.
Warning: Caution: Keep out of reach of children. There is enough iron in this package to seriously harm a child. Keep bottle tightly closed. Store away from direct heat and moisture.