Lorna Vanderhaeghe ESTROsmart
Lorna Vanderhaeghe Estrosmart Details
- Maintains healthy estrogen-to-progesterone balance
- Protects and treats your fibrocystic breasts
- Detoxifies toxic estrogens from plastics, pesticides, cosmetics and more
- Halts abnormal cell growth, including breast lumps, fibroids, cysts, endometriosis, and thick uterine lining
- For those with PCOS and ovarian cysts
- Halts conversion of good estrogens (2-hydroxyestrone) to bad estrogens (16-hydroxyestrone)
- Eliminates PMS and makes periods effortless
- Maintains healthy PAP smears
- Eliminates hormonal acne
WHO NEEDS HORMONE BALANCING THERAPY?
All women but especially those with:
- Exposure to pesticides, herbicides and toxins
- Fibrocystic breasts (benign breast disease)
- Obesity or weight problems
- Period problems
- Uterine fibroids
- Abnormal cell growth
Calcium D-glucarate is a powerful detoxifier of excess and toxic estrogens.
Indole-3-carbinol (I3C) is a plant nutrient found in cruciferous vegetables. Research has shown that I3C helps to break down estrogens into non-toxic forms. I3C maintains a healthy cervix, protects against HPV cervical lesions and controls abnormal cell growth found in those with uterine fibroids, endometriosis, ovarian cysts and breast lumps.
Green Tea Extract contains polyphenols, catechins and flavonoids shown to be protective against estrogen-related cancers.
Curcumin is the yellow pigment of turmeric. It is a powerful anti-inflammatory and it works to protect against inflammatory calcium loss from our bones and aids digestion.
Diindolylmethane (DIM) helps to break down estrogens into non-toxic forms. DIM is one of the products created by the breakdown of I3C. ESTROsmart has always provided DIM, but now an additional 50 mg has been added.
Rosemary Extract, a potent antioxidant that helps to detoxify toxic estrogens.
Sulforaphane, from BroccoPhane broccoli sprout extract, has been shown to stimulate the body's production of detoxification enzymes that eliminate environmental estrogens. Sulforaphane is a powerful antioxidant that also stops brown spots on the skin.
Adults (12 years and older)
For effortless periods, fibrocystic breasts, balanced hormones and for the prevention of hormonal acne: Take 2 capsules of Lorna Vanderhaeghe Estrosmart daily, or as directed by a health care practitioner.
For endometriosis, fibroids, cysts, flooding periods: Take 4 capsules of Lorna Vanderhaeghe Estrosmart daily with food, or as directed by a health care practitioner.
Serving Size: 2 capsules
Servings per Container: 60
Amount Per Serving
|Calcium D-Glucarate||150 mg|
|Indole-3-Carbinol (plant sourced)||150 mg|
|Green Tea Extract (30:1 from 3000 mg of green tea - caffeine-free)||100 mg|
|Turmeric (Curcuma longa L) (95% Curcumin)||50 mg|
|Diindolymethane (DIM)||50 mg|
|Rosemary Leaf Extract (Rosmarinus officinalis L) (6% carnosic acid)||25 mg|
|Sulforaphane (from BroccoPhane broccoli sprout extract)||200 mcg|
* Percent daily values are based on a 2000 calorie diet
† Daily Value not established
Note: Serving Sizes are rounded to the nearest whole serving
Additional Ingredients: Encapsulated in a vegetarian capsule (vegetable cellulose and water), microcrystalline cellulose, and magnesium stearate (lubricant).