Jamieson Zinc 50mg, Timed Release, 90 Tablets
Jamieson Zinc 50mg — Timed Release
- Functions as an antioxidant
- Maintains normal taste and smell
- Promotes normal growth and development
- Aids wound healing
- Promotes normal fetal growth
- Helps synthesize RNA and DNA
- Promotes cell division, cell repair and cell growth
- Maintains normal levels of Vitamin A in the blood
Zinc functions as an antioxidant and maintains normal taste and smell. It promotes normal growth and development and aids in wound healing. Zinc promotes cell division, cell repair and cell growth and is essential for normal fetal growth and the synthesizing of RNA and DNA.
Zinc also maintains normal levels of Viitamin A in the blood.
Made from gluconate, Jamieson's zinc products are superior, providing the most highly absorbable forms available. All minerals produced by Jamieson Laboratories are guaranteed free from toxic metals.
One Jamieson Zinc 50mg — Timed Release tablet daily with main meal.