Innovite Health Red Yeast Rice 300mg
Innovite Health Red Yeast Rice 300g Details
Red yeast rice (RYR) has long been used for cholesterol reduction by practitioners of Traditional
Modern Medicine as it is considered to be a natural source of statins.
- Helps lower cholesterol naturally
- Contains CoQ10(ubiquinol) and vitamin D3
- Includes other natural cholesterol reducing ingredients including Phytosterols, soy-free Lecithin and Choline
- Citrinin-free (Citrinin is kidney damaging toxin linked to some red yeast rice)
- Excellent statin alternative (less side-effects than synthetic statins due to the lower required doses)
Adults: Take 1 capsule of Innovite Health Red Yeast Rice 300g twice daily with meals, or as directed by a qualified healthcare practitioner.
Serving Size: 1 Capsule
Servings per Container: 60
Amount Per Serving
% Daily Value *
|Red yeast (Monascus purpureus) rice extract (citrinin-free)||300 mg|
|CoQ10 (as ubiquinol, yeast fermentation source, Kaneka QHTM)||25 mg|
|Vitamin D3 (cholecalciferol)||12.5 mcg (500 IU)|
|Vitamin C (ascorbic acid)||10 mg|
|Choline (choline bitartrate)||15 mg|
|Phytosterols (90%)||200 mg|
* Percent daily values are based on a 2000 calorie diet
† Daily Value not established
Note: Serving Sizes are rounded to the nearest whole serving
Additional Ingredients: Hydroxypropyl methylcellulose (vegetarian capsule), microcrystalline cellulose, magnesium stearate.
Allergy Information: Free from wheat, gluten, dairy, eggs, nuts, peanuts, fish, shellfish, sugar, artificial colours, flavours or preservatives.
Warning: Consult a healthcare practitioner prior to use if you are pregnant, breastfeeding, on blood pressure medications or blood thinners, or if you have a history of myalgia. May cause dizziness, low appetite, nausea, stomach ache or diarrhoea. Do not use if the seal is broken. Keep out of reach of children. Store in a cool dry place to preserve freshness.