Host Defense Reishi, Supports A Healthy Heart
by Host Defense
Host Defense Reishi Details
- Reishi is the #1-selling nutraceutical mushroom species worldwide
- Promotes cardiovascularsystem health
- Enhances the body’s ability to adapt to stress
- Supports energy and stamina
- Overall wellness support
- Bio-digestible and bio-available;made from activated mycelium, not from indigestible fruitbodies and spores
Used for more than two millennia in Asia, Reishi has been respectfully called the “mushroom of immortality.” Reishi grows throughout the world, primarily on hardwood trees, and is well known for supporting generalwellness and vitality.
Host Defense® Reishi uses activated, freeze-dried, Certified Organic mycelium, with a full spectrumof constituents: polysaccharides(beta glucans, arabinoxylane, glucose, xylose, galactose and mannose), glycoproteins, ergosterols, triterpenoids and other myco-nutrients,which are essential for Supporting Natural Immunity.
As a dietary supplement, take 2 Host Defense Reishi capsules per day. Can be taken with food or without on an empty stomach or as recommended by your healthcare advisor.
Serving Size: 2 Capsules
Servings per Container: 30
|Amount Per Serving||
% Daily Value
|Reishi (Ganoderma lucidum s.I.) mycelium||1 g||†|
* Percent daily values are based on a 2000 calorie diet
† Daily Value not established
Note: Serving Sizes are rounded to the nearest whole serving
Additional Ingredients: Freeze-dried myceliated brown rice. Pullulan (an extra-cellular polysaccharide).
Allergy Information: n/a