Himalaya Turmeric (Powerful Antioxidant), 60 Vcaps
Himalaya Turmeric (Powerful Antioxidant) Details
Himalaya Herbal Healthcare Turmeric with Curcumin for Joint Support comes from Indian Turmeric (Curcuma longa) that has been a traditional household item for centuries. In the past decade, Turmeric's principle constituent, curcumin, has been extensively studied by Western researchers and scientists for its antioxidant activity.
Turmeric (Curcuma longa) is a vital herb in Ayurvedic medicine, whose spice form can be recognized by its dazzling yellow color. The rhizone of the herb, used either fresh or dried, has a host of medicinal benefits. It acts as a carminative and also enhances the complexion and skin tone. Apart from that, Turmeric can be used to combat liver damage, respiratory disorders and ulcers.
Himalaya Turmeric (Powerful Antioxidant) Features and Benefits
- Plant-based Turmeric powder and extract with 95% curcuminoids (237.5 mg), including curcumin
- Supports cellular health and addresses inflammation caused by overexertion due to strenuous exercise
- Has a stabilizing effect on your lysosomal membranes to support normal flexibility and movement
- Promotes circulation & immune activity around your joints and muscles
- Non-GMO Project verified and vegan, with no wheat, corn, soy or dairy
- A broad-spectrum herb, supporting many different systems of the body
- Supports the body's own natural response to oxidative cell damage
- Supports the body's own natural cleansing process
- Has strong antioxidant properties
For those looking for joint support without black pepper or added ingredients, or the simple crushed Turmeric you may find on its own in other supplements, Himalaya Turmeric is a combination of Turmeric rhizome powder and Turmeric rhizome extract with 95% curcuminoids including Curcumin.
Adults take 1 capsule of Himalaya Turmeric per day after food.
|Serving Size: 1 Capsule
Servings per Container: 60
Amount Per Serving
% Daily Value *
|Turmeric Powder (rhizome)||350 mg||†|
|Turmeric Extract (rhizome)||250 mg||†|
|(Curcuma longa) (95% Curcuminoids, 237.5 mg)|
* Percent daily values are based on a 2000 calorie diet
† Daily Value not established
Note: Serving Sizes are rounded to the nearest whole serving
Additional Ingredients: Plant based cellulose (capsule)
Allergy Information: Contains NO Wheat, Corn, Soy, Dairy, and Ingredients of Animal Origin
Warning: As with any supplement, consult a healthcare practitioner before use if you are pregnant, nursing, taking medication, have a medical condition or are planning any medical procedure. Discontinue use and consult a healthcare practitioner if any adverse reactions occur. Keep out of reach of children.