Himalaya Herbal Organic Triphala 250mg (Digestive & Cleansing Support)
Himalaya Herbal Organic Triphala Details
Himalaya Herbal Organic Triphala contains the Triphala herb, which is an effective bowel cleanser, and is very popular Ayurvedic herbal formula in India. Because of its high nutritional value, Triphala cleanses and detoxifies without depleting the body's reserves. Triphala combines both nutritional as well as blood and liver cleansing actions. Triphala possesses some anthraquinones which help stimulate bile flow and peristalsis.
The nutritional aspect of Triphala is more in the form of its high Vitamin C content, the presence of linoleic oil and other important nutrients which it makes more of a tonic. Triphala has been proven useful for occasional constipation. Since the body is always simultaneously involved with maintaining and gaining strength through good nutrition as well as eliminating waste, Triphala is unique in that it is naturally able to support both vital processes simultaneously. Triphala combines Amla C (Emblica officinalis), Belleric Myrobalan and Chebulic Myrobalan, the key in effective bowel cleansing and detox around the world for over 5,000 years.
Himalaya Herbal Organic Triphala Features and Benefits
- Helps support the liver's function as it relates to proper and healthy digestion, blood purification and assimilation of nutrients
- Himalaya Organic Triphala helps with occasional bloating, helps you cleanse and provides digestive regularity
- Non habit-forming, helps with occasional constipation and does not disturb the intestinal flora
- Himalaya Organic Triphala tones your intestines to remove stagnant waste
- Certified USDA Organic, Non-GMO Project verified and Vegan
- Triphala provides a gentle colon cleanse and detox action
- Helps maintain healthy cholesterol levels
- Gluten-free and magnesium stearate-free
- Helps rejuvenate digestive tract
- Effective colon cleanser
The word Triphala translates humbly into "three fruits." When those three fruits are combined in a specific ratio and extract with water, Ayurveda says they are transformed, and quickly become far more than the sum of their parts.
Adults take 1 caplet of Himalaya Herbal Organic Triphala per day before food
|Serving Size: 1 Caplet
Servings per Container: 30
Amount Per Serving
% Daily Value *
|Organic chebulic myrobalan powder (leaf)
|(5% tannins, 22 mg)
|Organic triphala extract||250 mg||†|
|Amla (fruit), Belleric myrobalan (fruit), Chebulic myrobalan (fruit) (50% tannins, 125 mg)|
* Percent daily values are based on a 2000 calorie diet
† Daily Value not established
Note: Serving Sizes are rounded to the nearest whole serving
Additional Ingredients: n/a
Allergy Information: Contains NO wheat, corn, soy, dairy, or ingredients of animal origin.
Warning: As with any dietary supplement, consult a healthcare pracitioner before use if you are preganant, nursing, taking medication, have a medical condition or are planning any medical procedure. Discontinue use and consult a healthcare practioner if any adverse reaction occurs.