Heal+ Co. Immunity Complex Details
Heal + Co.'s mission is to help people benefit from the healing powers of nature’s most potent plants. All of its products are carefully chosen to meet values of efficacy, purity and potency. Immunity Complex is formulated 6 powerful supplements that are renowned for their immune health support.
Heal+ Co. Immunity Complex Features and Benefits
- All Heal + Co.'s products are manufactured in state-of-the-art, Health Canada compliant, GMP certified facilities in Canada. All products are rigorously tested for heavy metals and contaminants
- A combination of four high-potency (three 10:1 and one 4:1) extracts ensuring maximum absorption and bioavailability
- A unique formulation with Vitamin C and Zinc PLUS Echinacea, American Ginseng, Reishi and Astagalus extracts
- Get the benefits of six purposefully chosen and science-backed immune health supplements all in one capsule
- Vegan, non-GMO, gluten-free and free from all major allergens
Adults: Take 1-2 capsules daily at the first sign of infection. Take with food to avoid digestive upset, a few hours before or after taking other medications or natural health products. Consult a health care practitioner for use beyond 8 weeks.
|Serving Size: 1 Capsule
Servings per Container: 120
Amount Per Serving
% Daily Value *
|Vitamin C (Ascorbic acid)||100 mg||111%|
|Zinc (Zinc citrate)||7.5 mg||68%|
|Echinacea Extract (Echinacea purpurea, aerial)||100 mg (10:1, QCE 1,000 mg)||†|
|American Ginseng Extract (Panax quinquefolius, root)||100 mg (10:1, QCE 1,000 mg)||†|
|Reishi Extract (Ganoderma lucidum, fruiting body)||100 mg (10:1, QCE 1,000 mg)||†|
|Astragalus Extract (Astraglus membranaceus, root)||100 mg (4:1, QCE 400 mg)||†|
* Percent daily values are based on a 2000 calorie diet
† Daily Value not established
Note: Serving Sizes are rounded to the nearest whole serving
Microcrystalline cellulose, L-Leucine, Hypromellose (vegetarian capsule)
Consult a health care practitioner if symptoms persist or worsen, if you are taking immunosuppressive medications, if you have a progressive systemic disease such as tuberculosis, collagenosis, multiple sclerosis, AIDS and/or HIV infection or an autoimmune disorder, if you are taking blood thinners or digoxin, if you have diabetes or if you are pregnant or breastfeeding.