Genestra HMF Fit for School, 30 Tablets (Refrigerated)
Genestra HMF Fit for School Details
Genestra HMF Fit for School Features and Benefits
- Provides 12.5 billion CFU of live microorganisms that temporarily modify gut flora
- Helps to reduce incidence of upper respiratory tract infection (URTI) symptoms
- Includes 50 mg of vitamin C and 1000 IU of vitamin D per serving
- Helps support immune function and upper respiratory tract health
- Chewable tablets with a delicious natural blackcurrant flavor
Children (4 years and older): Chew one tablet daily, at least two to three hours before or after taking antibiotics, or as recommended by your healthcare practitioner. Immune support: Use for a minimum of four weeks to see beneficial effects.
Serving Size: 1 Tablet
Servings per Container: 30
|Amount Per Serving||
% Daily Value
|Vitamin C (ascorbic acid)||50 mg||83%|
|Vitamin D3 (cholecalciferol)||25 mcg (1000IU)||250%|
|Probiotic Consortium||12.5 billion CFU||†|
Bifidobacterium animalis subsp.
* Percent daily values are based on a 2000 calorie diet
† Daily Value not established
Note: Serving Sizes are rounded to the nearest whole serving
Additional Ingredients: Xylitol, blackcurrant fruit extract, sorbitol, natural blackcurrant flavor, silica, magnesium stearate
Allergy Information: Guaranteed to contain no added wheat, gluten, soy, artificial coloring or flavoring, antimicrobial preservatives or dairy products. Ideal for vegetarians.
Warning: Do not use if the blister pack has been tampered with. Store under refrigeration (below 46 °F). Keep out of reach of children.