Flora Gandalf Spirulina Tablets Details
Nature’s Super Food
Spirulina, also known as blue green algae (Cyanophyaceae), is one of the oldest living organisms on earth. It has existed for more than three billion years.
Hawaiian Gandalf Sprirulina™ is a microscopic filamentous multicellular organism. Slightly larger than a speck of dust, this tiny organism recycles carbon dioxide and produces oxygen. It produces chlorophyll (plant), does not have a cellulose covering (animal) and does not have a nucleus (bacteria)
Gandalf Spirulina™from Hawaii is exceptionally pure. After harvesting, the spirulina paste is kiln dried. Drying is a key factor that influences the nutritional value of spirulina.
Our researchers in Hawaii have developed a unique drying process that is unmatched to this day. This unique method is patented under the name Ocean Chill™. It removes the oxygen from the drying process and protects carotenes from oxidation. As a result, the spirulina is dried in a virtual exigent-free environment (less than 1%)
Thanks to the hot sunny days of Hawaii, Gandalf Spriulina™ is extremely rich in beta carotene. It is unique since it also contains many trace elements.
Gandalf Spirulina™ is offered in user-friendly packaging. Zip lock packaging provides maximum protection since any residual air can be removed to preserve product integrity. Oxidation and photodecomposition are almost non-existent.
Gandalf Spirulina™ is a precious nutrient with exceptional qualities and available in powder, capsule or tablet form. Gluten free, and suitable for vegetarians and vegans.
Flora Gandalf Spirulina Powder Benefits
- Source of provitamin A to help maintain eyesight, skin, membranes and immune function, and to help in the development and maintenance of bones and teeth and night vision.
- A source of the essential fatty acid gamma-linolenic acid (GLA) for the maintenance of good health.
How does Spirulina compare?
- 3900% more beta carotene than carrots
- 300% more calcium than whole milk
- 2300% more iron than spinach
- 375% more protein than tofu
Sourced from Hawaii’s pristine environment, Gandalf Spirulina™ is nature’s super food - a complete and true blue-green algae, extremely high in protein, nutrients, vitamins and minerals:
- 60% plant protein
- All essential amino acids
- Zeaxanthin for brain and eyes
- Highest content levels of the Super Enzyme SOD (superoxide dismustase) of all spirulina’s on the market
Why choose Gandalf Hawaiian Spirulina?
- Gandalf is a Canadian company with exclusive rights to sell the only Spirulina produced in Hawaii
- 94 trace minerals supplied from 2000 ft deep ocean water
- Low heavy metal counts (Lead less than 0.2 ppm, Mercury less than 0.025 ppm, Cadmium less than 0.2 ppm)
- Passes California’s stringent Proposition 65 at 3 g per day while other brands fail at 1 g per day
- Guaranteed GMO Free and Non Irradiated, Pesticide/Herbicide Free, Gluten Free
- Suitable for vegetarians and vegans
Adults: Take 1 - 5 Flora Gandalf Spirulina Tablet(s) once per day. Start by taking 1 tablet daily, with fruit, and then increase gradually to 5 tablets, or as directed by your health care practitioner. Drink plenty of water. Store in a cool, dry, dark area. This Spirulina is dried in an oxygen-free environment (less than 1%) helping to preserve its original nutrient value and is free from chemicals, pesticides and is non-GMO.
Serving Size: 1 Tablet
Servings per Container: xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Amount Per Serving
|Spirulina platensis (whole) providing:||1000 mg|
|Beta-carotene||1125 µg RAE|
|Gamma-linolenic acid||10 mg|
* Percent daily values are based on a 2000 calorie diet
† Daily Value not established
Note: Serving Sizes are rounded to the nearest whole serving
Additional Ingredients: Magnesium stearate, silica.
Allergy Information: Do not use if you have a known allergy/hypersensitivity to blue-green algae species or any of their constituents.
Warning: Consult a health care practitioner prior to use if you are pregnant or breastfeeding, or if you are a tobacco smoker. Consult a health care practitioner for use beyond 12 weeks. Do not use if you have a known allergy/hypersensitivity to blue-green algae species or any of their constituents. Store in a cool, dry place.