Flora B100 High Potency B Vitamin Complex, 90 Vegetarian Capsules
Flora B100 High Potency B Vitamin Complex Details
- Supports normal growth and development
- Helps the body to metabolize carbohydrates, proteins and fats
- Helps to form red blood cells
- Helps in tissue formation
- Helps in tissue and red blood cell formation
- Supports liver function
- Helps to reduce the risk of neural tube defects when taken daily prior to becoming pregnant and during early pregnancy
The B complex vitamins are so named because they are commonly found together in foods and are so interrelated in their function as coenzymes to catalyze many biochemical reactions. They are all water soluble and are not stored very well in the body, so it makes sense to take a daily B complex supplement if you find you are consistently lacking from some of their known benefits.
Adults: Take 1 Flora B100 High Potency B Vitamin Complex capsule daily with a meal, or as directed by a health care practitioner.
Serving Size: 1 capsule
Servings per Container: 90
|Amount Per Serving||
% Daily Value
Vitamin B1 (Thiamine hydrochloride)
|Vitamin B2 (Riboflavin)||100 mg|
|Vitamin B3 (Niacinamide)||100 mg|
|Vitamin B5 (D-Pantothenic acid, (Calcium-d-pantothenate)||100 mg|
|Folate (Folic acid)||500 μg|
|Vitamin B6 (Pyridoxine hydrochloride)||100 mg|
|Vitamin B12 (Cyanocobalamin)||100 μg|
|Biotin (Biotin)||100 μg|
|Choline (Choline bitartrate)||39.5 mg|
|Inositol (Inositol)||100 mg|
* Percent daily values are based on a 2000 calorie diet
† Daily Value not established
Note: Serving Sizes are rounded to the nearest whole serving
Additional Ingredients: Magnesium stearate, silicon dioxide, dicalcium phosphate and hypromellose.
Allergy Information: Free of all common allergens, including: wheat, dairy, eggs, corn, soy, and yeast.
Warning: Store in a cool, dry place. Keep out of reach of children.