Nature's Way Ultimate Iron 25mg Details
Nature's Way Ultimate Iron delivers a synergistic blend of Iron, Liquid Liver Fractions, Folate, Vitamin B12 and Vitamin C for optimized asbsorption. This blend helps produce red blood cells, helps prevent iron anemia and helps in treating pernicious anemia.
Ultimate Iron supplement from Nature's Way provides iron, a mineral essential for athletic performance and an important nutrient for women. Ultimate Iron replaces iron loss for vital energy and stamina. Its synergistic blend of multiple iron forms is also known to promote absorption and support healthy red blood cells. This formula features liquid liver fractions, a rich source of heme iron that is up to 33% more absorbable than non-heme iron.
Nature's Way Ultimate Iron 25mg Features and Benefits
- Contains liquid liver fractions for a rich source of iron that is up to 33% more absorbable than non-heme iron.
- Heme iron is up to 33% more absorbable in the body than non-heme iron. In fact, non-heme forms can have as low as 2% absorbability
- Ultimate Iron contains the same benefits of heme iron found in liver, with substantially less cholesterol
- Significantly reduced gastric side effects compared to non-heme iron supplements
- Ultimate Iron provides highly absorbable iron with liquid liver fractions
- Replaces Iron Loss For Vital Energy And Stamina
- Ultimate Iron supplement for women's health
- Helps Produce Red Blood Cells
- Helps Maintain Good Health
- Helps Prevents Anemia
- Maximum Absorption
Ultimate Iron features liquid liver fractions, a rich source of heme iron. Heme iron is the most easily absorbed form of iron, and doesn't cause side effects such as nausea. Ultimate Iron also includes other synergistic factors known to increase absorption and promote healthy red blood cells.
Adults take 1 softgel of Nature's Way Ultimate Iron per day with food. Take a few hours before or after taking other medications.
|Serving Size: 1 Tablet
Servings per Container: 30
Amount Per Serving
% Daily Value *
|Liquid Liver Fractions (predigested soluble concentrate)||250 mg||†|
|Folate (Folic Acid)||200 mcg||50%|
|Vitamin B-12 (Cyanocobalamin)||100 mcg||1,666%|
|Vitamin C (Ascorbic Acid)||60 mg||100%|
|Iron (Ferrous Succinate)||25 mg||139%|
* Percent daily values are based on a 2000 calorie diet
† Daily Value not established
Note: Serving Sizes are rounded to the nearest whole serving
Soybean oil, gelatin capsule (gelatin, glycerin, water), yellow beeswax, dicalcium phosphate, soy lecithin, chlorophyll, vegetable oil.
Contains NO artificial flavoring, dairy products, gluten, preservatives, salt, sugar, wheat and, yeast
Accidental overdose of iron-containing products is a leading cause of fatal poisoning in children under 6. Keep this product out of reach of children. In case of accidental overdose, call your doctor or Poison Control Center immediately. If you are pregnant, nursing, or taking any medications, consult a healthcare professional before use.