Nature's Way Probiotic Pearls Elite, 30 Pearls (Formerly Enzymatic Therapy)
by Natures Way
Nature's Way Probiotic Pearls Elite Details
Probiotics are good bacteria that help support gastrointestinal health. Nature's Way Probiotic Pearls Elite provide 5 billion live probiotic cultures,with 4 probiotic stains including researched strains NCFM and Bl-04.
Contains Lactobacillus acidophilus, L. plantarum and Bifidobacterium lactis that form part of natural healthy gut flora. Probiotic Pearls, The Smarter Probiotic, uses an advanced triple-layer softgel that protects probiotics from heat, air, moisture and stomach acid to maximize survival and delivery to the intestine where needed most.
Nature's Way Probiotic Pearls Elite Features and Benefits
- Enzymatic Therapy Elite Pearl Elite High Potency Probiotics features True Delivery Technology that ensures active cultures survive stomach acids, arrive in the intestines and thrive to provide exceptional support.
- Pearls Elite from Nature's Way delivers 5 Billion Probiotics for digestive, colon health and immune support.
- Relieve occasional bloating, constipation, and digestive discomfort and supports immune health
- This unique formula helps promote optimal digestion and boost your body's natural defenses.
- Promote digestive health
- Support regularity
Pearls Elite™ probiotics aren't bigger; they're smarter! Plus they're small, easy to swallow and don't require refrigeration so you can take them anywhere, anytime.
Take 1 softgel of Nature's Way Probiotic Pearls Elite daily. May be taken with or without food. Do not chew or crush.
|Serving Size: 1 Tablet
Servings per Container: 30
Amount Per Serving
% Daily Value *
|Proprietary Probiotic Blend||26 mg||†|
|Providing 5 billion CFU
Lactobacillus plantarum LP-115, Bifidobacterium lactis BI-04®, B. longum BB536, L. acidophilus NCFM®
* Percent daily values are based on a 2000 calorie diet
† Daily Value not established
Note: Serving Sizes are rounded to the nearest whole serving
Palm oil, Fish gelatin (Tilapia), Glycerin, Soy lecithin, Silica, Pectin
Contains Fish, Soy, and Milk
If taking any medications, consult a healthcare professional before use. If you have fever, vomiting, bloody diarrhea or severe abdominal pain, consult a health care practitioner prior to use. If symptoms of digestive upset (e.g. diarrhea) occur, worsen, or persist beyond 3 days, discontinue use and consult a health care practitioner. Do not use this product if you have an immune-compromised condition (e.g. AIDS, lymphoma, patients undergoing long-term corticosteroid treatment). Keep out of reach of children.