Nature's Way Esberitox Supercharged Echinacea Details
Not feeling at your peak? Count on triple-action Esberitox® supercharged echinacea to feel better faster! Esberitox Supercharged Echinacea from Nature's Way is a great-tasting chewable supplement for the whole family. Esberitox has been the top-selling remedy in Europe for over 70 years, and is clinically tested. It does not interfere with commonly prescribed medications, and can be used by your entire family.
Only Esberitox combines two types of Echinacea with two additional immune-enhancing herbs, baptisia and thuja.* This gives Esberitox a broader spectrum of activity than Echinacea alone.* The powerful combination provides support for the bodys resistive functions by stimulating the production and activity of critical immune cells.
Nature's Way Esberitox Supercharged Echinacea Features and Benefits
- Echinacea strengthens your natural defenses by fortifying your most critical cells with natural fighting power to help you feel better every day
- Echinacea delivers protective qualities essential to achieving great health naturally
- Easy chewable tablets are convenient way to boost the immune system
- Time-Tested Remedy in Europe for More Than 90 Years
- Supports stimulating B-cell and antibody production
- Suitable for adults and children 4+
- Supports enhancing immune system
- Over 30 studies support its use
- This supplement is gluten free
Feel better faster with esberitox! Contains two types of Echinacea, plus a dynamic blend of immune-enhancing herbs to boost your natural defenses.
Take 6 tablets of Nature's Way Esberitox Supercharged Echinacea three times daily initially for faster results. Reduce to 4 tablets three times daily as you begin to feel better.
- Adults: 4-6 tablets, 3 times daily
- Children over 12 years: 4-6 tablets, 3 times daily
- Age 7-11 years: 2-3 tablets, 3 times daily
- Age 4-6 years: 1-2 tablets, 3 times daily
|Serving Size: 6 Tablets
Servings per Container: 16
Amount Per Serving
% Daily Value *
|Total Carbohydrate||2 g||<1%|
|Dry Extract 4-9:1 Blend of Wild Indigo||19.2 mg||†|
|(Baptista tinctoria) root, Purple Coneflower and Pale Purple Coneflower (Echinacea purpurea and Echinacea pallida) root, and Eastern White Cedar (Thuja occidentalis) leaf|
* Percent daily values are based on a 2000 calorie diet
† Daily Value not established
Note: Serving Sizes are rounded to the nearest whole serving
Lactose , Sugar, Macrogol, and Magnesium stearate.
Not recommended for children under 4 years of age or individuals with autoimmune diseases, HIV infection, progressive systemic disease, or who are taking cytostatic or immunosuppressive therapy. Nursing women or individuals who are allergic to Echinacea or other flowers in the Compositae (Asteraceae) family, or any of the other ingredients of Esberitox®, should not use this product. If you are pregnant or taking any medications, consult a healthcare professional before use. Hypersensitivity, gastrointestinal discomfort, or dizziness may occur. If you observe these or other side effects, discontinue use and consult a healthcare professional. Keep out of reach of children.