Curasoma CardioTonic, 45 Capsules
Curasoma CardioTonic Description
CardioTonic is a herbal cardiovascular microcirculation formula that provides multi-target protection for the heart and blood vessels. The action improves circulation and blood flow, lowers total cholesterol, reduces plaque formation, and improves risk of thrombosis – all factors that contribute to angina, heart attack, stroke, pulmonary embolism, many other vascular conditions and cold extremities.
Danshen is found to inhibit leukocyte adhesion, H2O2 production, and albumin leakage through the vessel wall. In complementary action, Notoginseng, inhibits leukocyte adhesion and mast cell degranulation. Each herbal compound in this formula has it’s own microcirculatory benefits reducing leukocyte-endothelium interaction and oxidative stress from Ischemia-Reprefusion-Induced injury.
By increasing microcirculation, CardioTonic can reduce angina and diabetic complications. In Traditional Chinese Medicine, CardioTonic is the Natural First Choice to invigorate blood, improve blood stasis and alleviate pain in the chest due to stagnation of Qi and blood flow.
Effective and Fast Acting
- Relieve chest pain caused by cardiovascular diseases – sublingual dosage can help chest pain in minutes
- Reduce vascular diabetic complications
- Optional sublingual use for immediate action
- Over 100 published clinical trials – for angina pectoris, microcirculation, carotid atherosclerotic plaques, and Type 2 diabetes
- Undergoing Phase III FDA clinical trial for Unstable Angina (the first herbal remedy of this kind tested in the USA)
- No drug-related serious event effects reported in 917 publications
- GMO free, gluten free, vegan
(adult): Take 1 Curasoma CardioTonic capsule up to 3 times daily.
|Serving Size: 1 Capsule
Servings per Container: 45
Amount Per Serving
% Daily Value *
|Danshen (Salvia Miltiorrhiza root)||150 mg|
|Sanqi (Panax Notoginseng root)||10.22 mg|
|Borneol (Bingpian)||5 mg|
* Percent daily values are based on a 2000 calorie diet
† Daily Value not established
Note: Serving Sizes are rounded to the nearest whole serving
Hydroxypropyl methylcellulose, Marcogol 6000.