Frequently Asked Questions (as related to COVID-19)
Will my order be delayed?
We have seen a huge demand spike recently, especially from Eastern Canada, and as a result we are having slight delays. You can expect just a few extra business days on most orders, but rest assured our team is working harder and faster than ever.
We have also brought in extra help to shorten this gap as much as possible.
Is Canada Post delayed?
While we don’t have a specific number of days, in general they have been a bit slower on most shipments, again on account of the huge spike in volume.
For the latest on Canada Post as it relates to COVID-19 CLICK HERE
Are you still open?
Yes absolutely. We are 100% operational. We are continuing to process and ship orders from both East and West warehouses.
March 24, 2020
Hi Vitamart Family,Hope you and your family are well! As things continue to evolve I will continue to provide updates on our end to ensure you are up to speed. The latest:
- We are 100% operational. We are continuing to process and ship orders from both East and West warehouses.
- We have seen a huge demand spike in the last week, especially from Eastern Canada, and as a result we are having slight delays. You can expect just a few extra business days on most orders, but rest assured our team is working harder and faster than ever to get you your products.
- We are continuing to increase our inventory to ensure we have as much of the high demand products that are needed.
- We have further increased our health and safety protocols within each of our warehouses to ensure everyone’s wellbeing.
Yours in health,
Founder & CEO
- Order delays will be Minimal. There will be delays with orders, but we are working hard to minimize these!
- MORE selection available. We have increased ordering frequency and volumes on in-demand products. Be sure to click the orange “Notify me when it's back in stock” buttons for anything currently out of stock as new shipments are arriving daily.
- Website inventory IS accurate. Place your orders with confidence as what our website shows as in stock is in fact in stock. It would be extremely rare for you to order something off our site, only to have us contact you and cancel it.
- Taking care of our bodies. High quality food, extra water and sleep, and of course taking our vitamins.
- Germ prevention protocols. Sanitizing before entering work stations as well as all the items that are commonly touched. Avoiding touching our faces and keeping a 1m distance from others.
- Working from home. Team members who aren’t physically involved with receiving, picking, packing and shipping have been working from home for most or all days.