CanPrev Quercetin 500 mg, 120 Vegetable Capsules
CanPrev Quercetin 500 mg Details
CanPrev Quercetin 500 mg supplements your body with the needed antioxidant, which provides the required protection that your body needs. Sufficient antioxidant intake is important for healthy immune function. Different antioxidants affect your immunity in different ways – from helping to produce immune cells, repair tissues, and helping immune cells communicate with one another – coordinating a strong defense for your body. Insufficient antioxidant support in the body can result in chronic or uncontrolled inflammation and damage to surrounding healthy cells and tissues.
CanPrev Quercetin 500 mg Features and Benefits
- Several studies have shown that quercetin may help to prevent and manage symptoms of upper respiratory tract infections
- Antioxidant activity protects against inflammation, supports immune cells and assists in tissue repair
- Helps to reduce histamine levels and seasonal allergy symptoms by stabilizing mast cells and basophils
- Provides 500 mg of quercetin naturally sourced from the flower of the Japanese pagoda tree
- Shown to increase HDL cholesterol and inhibit the oxidation of LDL cholesterol
Adults: Take one (1) capsule of CanPrev Quercetin 500 mg, one (1) to two (2) times per per day with food or as directed by a healthcare practitioner. Duration of Use: For use beyond 12 weeks, consult a healthcare practitioner.
|Serving Size: 1 capsule
Servings per Container: 120
Amount Per Serving
% Daily Value *
|Quercetin (flower bud, Styphnolobium japonicum)||500 mg|
* Percent daily values are based on a 2000 calorie diet
† Daily Value not established
Note: Serving Sizes are rounded to the nearest whole serving
As with any natural health product, you should consult a healthcare practitioner prior to use, especially if you are pregnant or breastfeeding. Do not use if seal is broken. Keep out of reach of children.