Bulletproof XCT Oil
Bulletproof XCT Oil Details
- Supports energy metabolism at the cellular level
- Blend of Caprylic (C8) and Capric (C10) fatty acids, the most valuable MCTs from the heart of the coconut
- MCTs increase performance by giving your body quick, sustained energy, and are not stored as fat
- Cleaned, extracted and bottled without the use of harsh chemicals
Extra purified Bulletproof XCT oil is a blend of Medium Chain Triglycerides (MCTs) consisting of Caprylic and Capric Fatty Acids. MCTs are shown to easily convert into energy by the body, rather than stored as fat. Adding Bulletproof XCT Oil to food and drinks adds a satiating quality fat. Bulletproof XCT Oil supports efficient absorption of fat-soluble nutrients.
Bulletproof XCT Oil can provide:
- Fast Energy – MCTs are easily converted to ketones, supporting energy needs of the body and brain.
- Helps maintain healthy cholesterol levels
- Nutrient Absorption - supports absorption of fat-soluble vitamins such as Vitamins A, D, E & K
- Supports Weight Management -- MCT's are shown to supports an increase in thermogenesis.
- Immune system benefits -- Studies support fungicidal capacity of Caprylic fatty acids
- Easy Storage - No refrigeration required and liquid at room temperature
- Make meals more Bulletproof - Flavorless and easy to add into diet. Mix into any smoothie, soup, sushi (my favorite!), or most recipes
Begin using 1 teaspoon of Bulletproof XCT Oil per day and slowly increase over several days. Too much XCT, especially if consumed on an empty stomach, may result in diarrhea or stomachache. 1-3 tablespoons per day is recommended for Bulletproof practitioners.
|Contains 8-carbon medium-chain triglycerides from coconut and/or palm kernel. It does not trigger the following food allergies: celery, cereals containing gluten, crustaceans, eggs, fish, lupin, milk or its derivatives, mollusks, mustard, peanuts (including peanut oil), sesame seed or its derivatives, soybean or its derivatives, Sulfur Dioxide, tree nuts, wheat or its derivatives, and more. It is obsessively, highly purified.|
Allergy Information: n/a