Dr. Ohhira’s Probiotics Details
Not a ‘One Probiotic Fits All’ Formula
Add Dr. Ohhira’s Probiotics® to your ongoing plan for whole health and reap the benefits:
- Balance and support your personal unique bacterial fingerprint*
- Relieve occasional gas and heartburn*
- Maintain healthy intestinal pH and digestive function*
- Support the absorption of nutrients from food and other supplements*
- Support a healthy immune system response*
- Convenient blister-packed capsules are stable at room temperature
- Live and viable bacteria – NEVER freeze-dried
- Immune System Support*
- In addition to supporting digestion, probiotics are essential for immune system function. Your gut is your first line of immune response. Approximately 70-80 percent of immune system cells reside in the digestive tract, and probiotics support those immune cells.*
Dr. Ohhira’s Probiotics® Original Formula by Essential Formulas is a unique blend of:
- PREbiotics Culture Medium – fermented vegetables and mushrooms that nourish the probiotics*
- PRObiotics – friendly bacteria that help you digest food and support immune response*
- POSTbiotics– pH balancing organic acids along with naturally occurring vitamins, minerals, enzymes, and amino acids to support digestive function and whole health*
For best results take one (1) capsule twice a day on an empty stomach (1 hour before or 1 1/2 hours after meal) or as directed by your primary health care provider. One box supply will last approximately one month. Expiration date is approximately 3 years from date of purchase.
Proprietary Fermented Food Concentratet including: 420 mg **
PREBIOTICS -Fruits: Prunes (Prunus domestica), Goji berries
(Lycium chinense), Figs (Ficus carica), Blueberries (Vaccinium
spp.), Red Bayberries (Myrica rubra), Yuzu fruit (Citrus junos)
Vegetables (leaves and stalks): Japanese mugwort (Artemisia
princeps), Komatsuna (Brassica rapa var. perviridis) Mushrooms
(fruiting bodies): Shiitake (Lentinula edodes), Agaricus (A.
blazei), Maitake (Grifola frondosa) Seaweed (leaves & stalks):
Hijiki (Hizikia fusiforme), Wakame (Undaria pinnatifida), Kombu
kelp (Laminaria japonica)
PROBIOTICS -Lactic Acid Bacteria (used in fermentation):
Bifodobacteria (B. breve ss. breve M -16v, B. infantis ss. infantis
M-63, B. Ion gum BB536), Enterococcus faecalis TH10, Lactobacilli
(L. acidophilus ATCC SD5212, L. brevis NBRC 3345, L. bulgaricus
NBRC 13953, L. casei TO -A, L. fermentum NBRC 3071, L. helveticus
ss. jugurti BBRC 3809, L. plantarum TO -A ) and Streptococcus
thermophilus NBRC 13957.
POSTBIOTICS (nutrients developed in fermentation process)
including: Short -chain fatty acids and other organic acids (such as
acetic, citric, fulvic, humic, and phenyllactic acids), oligosaccharides,
polyphenols, melanoidin (anti -oxidant), and trace amounts of
chelated minerals, vitamins and amino acids.
Allergy Information: n/a
Warning: Warning: Keep out of reach of children. If pregnant or nursing, ask a health professional before use. Do not use if foil blister pack is broken.