Biomed TocoKrill,120 Gelcaps
Biomed TocoKrill Details
Cardiovascular, Brain and Neuroprotection
- Natural vitamin E & Omega 3s
- Neuroprotective & cognitive function
- Lowers LDL cholesterol and triglycerides & Increases HDL choleserol
- Reduces inflammation and C-reactive protein
- Cardiovascular health
- Stimulates hair growth
TocoKrill is a combination of EVNol SupraBio® full spectrum tocotrienol complex derived from red palm oil and SUPERBABoost™ Krill Oil from Antarctic krill. With potent antioxidant and anti-inflammatory capacity, tocotrienols and krill oil have been clinically proven to deliver protection and repair for the heart, brain, nerve, eye, joint, liver, cholesterol, skin and aging.
The tocotrienol natural vitamin E molecular structure provides powerful antioxidant activity within the cell membranes against oxidation, free radical damage and lipid peroxidation. With over 13 human clinical studies published, EVNol SupraBio® tocotrienols provide significant benefits for brain and heart health, healthy cognitive function and neuroprotection. SUPERBABoost™ Krill oil is naturally high in omega 3s (DHA and EPA) and is known for its beneficial cardiovascular, joint and anti-inflammatory properties in addition to supporting the normal development of the brain, eyes and nerves. SUPERBABoost™ is the only krill oil that has clinically proven health benefits for joint, cardiovascular, cognitive and women’s health.
The patented bioenhanced delivery system of tocotrienols and krill oil creates high bioavailability with clinically proven health benefits that:
- enhance neural recovery from TIA/stroke damage
- protect against stroke-induced brain injury and UV skin damage
- stabilize Alzheimer’s and dementia decline
- reduce chronic inflammation, C-reactive protein levels, arthritic and osteoarthritic symptoms, hypertension, and risk of stroke
- improve joint flexibility
- inhibit cancer cell growth and anti-angiogenesis in specific cancers, as well as improve neuropathy side effects from chemotherapy
- also used in cases of arterial stiffness and atherosclerosis, hyperlipidemia, hypercholesterolemia, age-related macular degeneration, PMS, dysmenorrhea, ADHD (adult), thinning hair, and non-alcoholic fatty liver disease.
Ethically and sustainably sourced from nature and certified GMO-free.
Adults: Take 2 Biomed TocoKrill capsules 1-2 times per day.
|Serving Size: 1 Gelcaps
Servings per Container: 120
Amount Per Serving
% Daily Value *
|SuperbaBoost™ Krill oil (Euphausia superba, whole)||325 mg|
|DHA (Docosahexaenoic acid)||22.75 mg|
|EPA (Eicosapentaenoic acid)||48.75 mg|
|EVNol SupraBio™ Tocotrienol Concentrate (Elaeis guineensis)||50 mg|
|Vitamin E (d-alpha tocopherol)||15.41 mg AT|
* Percent daily values are based on a 2000 calorie diet
† Daily Value not established
Note: Serving Sizes are rounded to the nearest whole serving
Gelatin, glycerin, purified water, sorbitol.
Consult a health care practitioner prior to use if you are pregnant or breastfeeding. Known Adverse Reactions: Stop use if hypersensitivity or
allergy occurs. Keep at room temperature in a dry dark place. Keep out of reach of children. Safety sealed for your protection. Do not use if safety seal is broken or missing.